sharetrader
Page 7 of 116 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast
    Handsome Member

I think ima drop out now at $800

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by LAC View Post
    I think ima drop out now at $800
    My screen telling me $923 this morning. Time for me to put in a cheeky short.

Handsome Member

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    My screen telling me $923 this morning. Time for me to put in a cheeky short.
    Who would have thought lol....I didnt put the sell order through as was too late last night to do all that, was planning to do it this morning and look at it 900+ lol Im out now $925.22

Guru

Who would have thought lol....I didnt put the sell order through as was too late last night to do all that, was planning to do it this morning and look at it 900+ lol Im out now $925.22
    Well played, that must be a nice big profit. I think these prices are a bit extended. I also know that shorting can be fraught with danger. So a small one and lets see where it lands.

Well done, great call. Who knows where the peak will be but this is going to end in a screaming heap.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Oh please, enough of the Tesla religious fervor and drivel already. Jaguar I Pace just won the coveted "World car of the year title" as voted for by a large board of leading international motoring journalists, all of whom are independent.
    https://www.carscoops.com/2019/04/20...-three-awards/
    Are we to believe some stranger on the internet knows more than an international board of the world's leading motoring journalists

I have wasted more than enough of my time on you and your zealot views of Tesla.
    Lol this didnt age well

Quote Originally Posted by k14 View Post
    Good to see the market continue to reward this company for it's solid underlying performance....
    Have you been living under a rock lol.

You think Tesla is going to be valued for its underlying performance rather than its future potential - esp when you extrapolate the turnaround of the last 6 months and look at their feats with stuff like the gigafactory. 10 months - what else can they do.

There is a case for a massive upside still (autonomous driving, their AI tech, mass market adoption of their cars, smashing the pickup truck market, battery tech, and self driving trucks)

Some bull cases are $15k

Quote Originally Posted by alistar_mid View Post
    Have you been living under a rock lol.

You think Tesla is going to be valued for its underlying performance rather than its future potential - esp when you extrapolate the turnaround of the last 6 months and look at their feats with stuff like the gigafactory. 10 months - what else can they do.

There is a case for a massive upside still (autonomous driving, their AI tech, mass market adoption of their cars, smashing the pickup truck market, battery tech, and self driving trucks)

Some bull cases are $15k
    Well... lets see how well that post ages.

Guru

$960. 00 atm and with only 170 mil shares on issue this share has a big future with $1000.00 beckoning imo.

Quote Originally Posted by alistar_mid View Post
    Lol this didnt age well
    Irrational FOMO is alive and well with Tesla enthusiasts. Listening to CNBC this morning they mentioned that on the Robin Hood share trading platform there were 12,000 new retail investors who made purchases yesterday. Retail momentum investors are chasing this higher and just like other irrational bubbles in the past, tears will surely follow in due course.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine