sharetrader
Page 75 of 116 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast
    Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.

Regardless of what happens with the SP in the near term even at today's market close its still cheap @55% forward EPS growth/One thing I can guarantee is if I'm still rambling on this forum in 12months I'll definitely would have increased my PT several times by then.

Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.

Global equities research increase PT to 1200

Tesla open up Select Supercharger network in the Netherlands (10)

Quote Originally Posted by TeslaGod View Post
    Disclaimer:

I have taken TSLA profit@1000/1100/1200.

TSLA up 55% this month/nothing wrong with being prudent.
    I'm yet to ... and may live to regret it.

I've been saying the set up looking like 2019

At the moment the RSI (relative strength index) looks like February 2020 just before covid and the world shut down.

Just an observation

IMG_20211102_210204.jpg
    Last edited by TeslaGod; 02-11-2021 at 09:13 PM.

TSLA down pre market -3.5% to 1163

Looks like the party may be over , what a ride!!!

Already planning my next entry points

TSLA PT $1400 mid to late next year.

TSLA down 3% to $1172

With the Fed almost certain to announce tapering of asset purchases tomorrow over the next few months/ the recent rally in TSLA has allowed me to pay off Margin to zero/,add USD/ and build up a war chest in the chance the market reacts negatively.

It could take place over a few months or not at all.

I'm ready to go back in either way.

Senior Member Toulouse - Luzern's Avatar

Smile Tesla SP rocketing up on Hertz deal news then ...

TSLA down 3% to $1172

With the Fed almost certain to announce tapering of asset purchases tomorrow over the next few months/ the recent rally in TSLA has allowed me to pay off Margin to zero/,add USD/ and build up a war chest in the chance the market reacts negatively.

It could take place over a few months or not at all.

I'm ready to go back in either way.

My take is TSLA SP is down on Musk saying the deal with Hertz is not a signed deal. (imho could all be wrong)

I think the CEO of Hertz is ex Ford. Remember it was Hertz that proclaimed the deal.

Hertz hype about 100,000 units sets them up for negotiations with Ford and all E vehicle providers. Also gets them lots of free publicity as innovative.

Quote Originally Posted by Toulouse - Luzern View Post
    My take is TSLA SP is down on Musk saying the deal with Hertz is not a signed deal. (imho could all be wrong)

I think the CEO of Hertz is ex Ford. Remember it was Hertz that proclaimed the deal.

Hertz hype about 100,000 units sets them up for negotiations with Ford and all E vehicle providers. Also gets them lots of free publicity as innovative.
    My take/

Elons tweet was most likely tactical/better let some air out of a bubble slowly than have it explode

Hertz has already used/paid Tom Brady to advertise Tesla so I doubt they will change that/Tesla doesn't need Hertz /Tesla already sold out for months/years to come.

CEO of Hertz left Ford on bad term's/main point is He says Tesla is the only EV manufacturer able to produce 100k EVs in just over 12months to a single customer.

My take/

Elons tweet was most likely tactical/better let some air out of a bubble slowly than have it explode

Hertz has already used/paid Tom Brady to advertise Tesla so I doubt they will change that/Tesla doesn't need Hertz /Tesla already sold out for months/years to come.

CEO of Hertz left Ford on bad term's/main point is He says Tesla is the only EV manufacturer able to produce 100k EVs in just over 12months to a single customer.
    So would have been a combination of factors TSLA SP down

R.S.I over 90%
    Over bought up 50% in 1 month
    Musk Hertz tweet
    Fed meeting

This is a positive for me / I want a re entry at some stage.