sharetrader
Page 79 of 116 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast
    Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.

Actual live footage of TeslaGods reactions the past few weeks when Tesla hit 1trillion dollar market cap and all time highs.

https://youtu.be/spZOgdhtaMA

Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.

Hertz Will Have to Wait for Teslas, Just Like Other Buyers

Musk.

Quote Originally Posted by TeslaGod View Post
    Media going to jump all over numbers/expected to be
    13k well below September record of 52k.

Elon warned in advance of this/Media going to find anything to attack Tesla.
    Shanghai shut down for 7 days in October /will have an effect on m.o.m numbers as expected

Should be released later this weekend.

For the third time this quarter, Tesla has again increased vehicle prices. All versions of Model 3 and Model Y have been increased by $1,000.

Quiet Observer

Change happens fast, you better be awake or your going to miss it. Tesla is one of those rear opportunities.

Nokia /Apple

Marlborough/Vape

Video Ezy/Netflix

CD/Spotify

Check operator/Self service

Yellow pages/Google

Horse and cart/Ford

Automobile/Tesla.

Interesting to note with all the examples you give, each & every iconic brand on the left hand side had their time basking in glory.
    A reminder to us all that just because one may have been a success yesterday, or is a success today, does NOT necessarily mean one will be a success tomorrow.

So there is a distinct possibility, that at least some of those on the right hand side of your list will one day end up also being just a fond memory.
    Last edited by FTG; 05-11-2021 at 06:57 PM.
    Success is a journey AND a destination!

Quote Originally Posted by FTG View Post
    Interesting to note with all the examples you give, each & every one on the left hand side had their time basking in glory.
    A reminder to us all that, just because one may have been a success yesterday, or is a success today, does NOT mean one will be a success tomorrow.
    I agree FTG/Wall Street growth analyst/myself included see TSLA having %50+ growth y.o.y for much of this decade/The comp is not keeping up even though for several years media has been saying it's coming.

We are at the beginning of the decade/what happens after 2030?

Who knows

look at the advancements in technology the past decade/I control a multi million dollar stock portfolio (mainly) from my phone.

I have made strong returns from investing in this company/by far much more than my other holdings/

I'm confident I will keep making more for much of this decade /anyway but will see how it goes.

Tesla has more than 1million vehicles driving around taking data for there autonomous robo taxi fleet/

No other ev manufacturer is doing that

The competition won't catch up.

I agree FTG/Wall Street growth analyst/myself included see TSLA having %50+ growth y.o.y for much of this decade/The comp is not keeping up even though for several years media has been saying it's coming.

We are at the beginning of the decade/what happens after 2030?

Who knows

look at the advancements in technology the past decade/I control a multi million dollar stock portfolio (mainly) from my phone.

I have made strong returns from investing in this company/by far much more than my other holdings/

I'm confident I will keep making more for much of this decade /anyway but will see how it goes.
    2020 rev was $31.536 billion @50% y.o.y compounding growth in 2030 annual revenue will be
    ~$1.8 trillion

The scary thing is it could actually be higher growth/ that's my base case scenario.

Some Analysts are saying 60% y.o.y growth is possible/but we won't go there...yet.

So today's s.p is cheap at $1200.

2020 rev was $31.536 billion @50% y.o.y compounding growth in 2030 annual revenue will be
    ~$1.8 trillion

The scary thing is it could actually be higher growth/ that's my base case scenario.

Some Analysts are saying 60% y.o.y growth is possible/but we won't go there...yet.

So today's s.p is cheap at $1200.
    Many people who invest in Coca-Cola/McDonald's/Ford/ bonds etc

Don't understand future valuations/future earnings etc.

There also the people who didn't invest in Google/Amazon/Netflix etc.

They don't understand Growth stocks they don't understand the Nasdaq composite.

Quote Originally Posted by Crypto Crude View Post
    Teslagod,
    How much net profit does Tesla make on each car?
    cc
    Every time CC asks or says something dumb/ to save time I'll just attach this link.

https://youtu.be/Et8T7YMDZ_Q