sharetrader
Page 81 of 116 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591 ... LastLast
    Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.

Apple has hired a former engineer from Tesla to boost its car-development efforts,

California-based Apple has tapped Christopher Moore for its team working on a self-driving car.

Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.

Tesla Freemont factory sold out for 5 months/back log 196 thousand.

Elon Musk did mention they were planning on expanding operations and output there.

Quote Originally Posted by Crypto Crude View Post
    196,000 LOL...

Volkswagon is producing 100 times more cars than that...
    Furthermore, Tesla is 10 times bigger in market capitalisation that Volkswagon...
    This is no joke !!..
    You just can't make this stuff up...

Major major disparities in value of biblical proportions...

cc

Volkswagen, total group deliveries to customers fell 32% in Q3 y.o.y

Tesla deliveries were up 73% y.o.y

VW is trumpeting its increasing EV deliveries

Unfortunately they have to cannibalize there ice vehicles to do it/There shareholders and board are not happy, but the writings on the wall

CC if you don't understand

This means they are loosing market share of vehicles year by year/

They have to take on more debt for EV infrastructure

People want EVs

if they don't adapt rapidly they will be bankrupt before the end of the decade.

Toyota will be first to go.

Normally I brush off Crypto crud comments due to his low I.Q and he doesn't realize the 100s of members reading my posts understand he's a little backward upstairs.

However not many people understand what's about to happen to the automotive industry this decade.
    Last edited by TeslaGod; 07-11-2021 at 01:42 AM.

I do feel a little sorry for crypto crude/ he doesn't have the intellect to read an earnings report so can't pick a company.

He posted to me he's going to hit it big time when he buys the right coin maybe hundreds of millions!

Sad

He already understands not only does he have to choose the right coin but buy it at the right time then hold it and "hope" it's the next doge or Shibu inu coin.

The chances are next to nothing and is only driven by momentum and fear of missing out and usually helps when orchestrated Reddit users push the case.

Some might say what about Tesla?/ I have posted hundreds of post why Tesla moves on earnings and growth /future and past.

I'm also not sure what CC want's me to do with TSLA, because I trade it aswell as hold it/ I have been extremely profitable from this strategy/ so why would I want to listen to CC?

Then I remember,he's probably bipolar.

Poor guy

Anyway CC good luck with your strategy/I hope you win big time.

Elon Musk says he will sell 10% of his TSLA shares if his Twitter followers agree as this is the only way he can pay for tax on unrealised gains.

He doesn't earn enough salary or receive bonuses to pay for ~40 billion Tax in unrealised gains.

Which could technically damage the Stock Price / more concerning would be the combination of all Billionaire's doing this which could crash the entire market.

The biggest threat to Tesla is not the established Auto manufacturer's

It's the new Chinese and American start ups like Rivian/Nio etc.

Like TESLA they start from scratch , the established car manufacturers have to cannibalise there original product first before going fully electric

Most won't survive /bankruptcy will likely happen first from loosing investors and taking on more debt to survive.

I love ice Monaros /Mustang's/Luxury European vehicles

But I also used to love going to video Ezy on a DVD night

Now there dead and just a memory.

Change is coming to the automotive industry

Fast.
    Last edited by TeslaGod; 07-11-2021 at 09:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TeslaGod View Post
    Elon Musk says he will sell 10% of his TSLA shares if his Twitter followers agree as this is the only way he can pay for tax on unrealised gains.

He doesn't earn enough salary or receive bonuses to pay for ~40 billion Tax in unrealised gains.

Which could technically damage the Stock Price / more concerning would be the combination of all Billionaire's doing this which could crash the entire market.
    Be wary of this / because I have sold 30% technically that makes me a near term Bear / so I will be in favour of the share price falling 20/30% .

Elon knows what he's doing.

I'll be buying those shares at a discount.
    Last edited by TeslaGod; 07-11-2021 at 09:56 AM.

The TSLA world is going bat **** crazy on Musk Tweet of selling 10% of his stock.

Tesla God is always 2 steps ahead.

No doubt Elons tweet will a negative for the share price/I have my entry points on the way down already set.

https://youtu.be/GOlVRHsVzE4

Quote Originally Posted by TeslaGod View Post
    No doubt Elons tweet will a negative for the share price/I have my entry points on the way down already set.

https://youtu.be/GOlVRHsVzE4

Thanks for your valuable information and insight into this stock.

Don't take this negatively - But you post so often in this thread, it does raise a few questions as to why? Again not really saying it in a bad way, just made me *innocently* wonder.

As someone whose been quietly following this thread and this stock in general, I come from a place where I generally buy and hold long term. I've been bitten in the past when I thought 'the time was right', then the stock went up a considerable amount more (yeah yeah no one has a crystal ball). In saying all that, what are your new buy prices set to?