sharetrader
Page 82 of 116 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast
    Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by hereweare View Post
    Thanks for your valuable information and insight into this stock.

Don't take this negatively - But you post so often in this thread, it does raise a few questions as to why? Again not really saying it in a bad way, just made me *innocently* wonder.
    Great question

1/I don't know any kiwi TSLA investors so it's good to communicate with kiwis for once.

2/Most of my posts are my own thoughts and I use this thread to take notes so technically I'm posting aloud.

Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by TeslaGod View Post
    Great question

1/I don't know any kiwi TSLA investors so it's good to communicate with kiwis for once.

2/Most of my posts are my own thoughts and I use this thread to take notes so technically I'm posting aloud.
    Feedback negative or positive is appreciated.

Thinking aloud again/

I personally think the tax won't be introduced/All these other Billionaire's will be dragging this through the courts using the best lawyers and accountants in the world/

I see it as Elon trying to hose the share price down/ Similar to the RBNZ or Grant trying to cool down house prices.

Tesla market cap is bigger than most developed nations economies including ours.

No doubt Elons tweet will a negative for the share price/I have my entry points on the way down already set.

https://youtu.be/GOlVRHsVzE4
    TSLA PT $1400 mid late 2022.

Assuming

U.S 10y treasury @~2%
    Last edited by TeslaGod; 07-11-2021 at 12:23 PM.

Institutional investors have super computers which pick up chatter across social media/mainstream media.

The algorithms set sell or buy orders millions of time's faster than a human can set up a trade/usually in after hours or extended hours trading.

The system is unfair and designed for the institutions.

This includes crypto currency.

The only way to beat them is buy and hold or predict the next move weeks or months in advance.
    Last edited by TeslaGod; 07-11-2021 at 01:04 PM.

Sell off likely to last a few days while investment banks Goldman Sachs/Morgan Stanley etc find buyers for large blocks at discounts /
    Last edited by TeslaGod; 07-11-2021 at 02:25 PM.

"If" sell off is big enough/ could move the entire s&p 500 market/

Or it could fizzle out to a non event.

Either way I'm ready to go back in .

Be wary of this / because I have sold 30% technically that makes me a near term Bear / so I will be in favour of the share price falling 20/30% .

Elon knows what he's doing.

I'll be buying those shares at a discount.
    Elon also has options that are expiring soon /he has to exercise the options and possible sell which incur tax on sale/ smart move.

Also leaves it up to his Twitter followers to make the decision.

Smart guy.
    Last edited by TeslaGod; 07-11-2021 at 02:50 PM.

Feedback negative or positive is appreciated.

I get that - That's cool RE the diary.

Thanks for not taking it bad

Interesting comments RE RBNZ & Grant VS Elon's actions.

I enjoy having a nosey in this thread from time to time. Its always appreciated when people on this forum freely share knowledge, there for you to take or leave as you like.

The Elon share sale/tax tee-up I find very interesting. Could be every bit as at face value - sell the shares, pay a mega tax bill while securing a hefty cash cushion independent of any company valuation, ride the PR train, earn some brownie points with the govt perhaps to get the ev rebate increased further to match the unionised manufacturers..

Or for a wildcard, he might have other plans and be setting some shorters up to be royally murdered.

Time will tell.