sharetrader
Page 95 of 116 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105 ... LastLast

We were talking about stocks, are you backing out? Wisest thing you could do. It isn't embarrassing maybe exaggerating things from time to time.....

Will be waiting with buy finger poised once results announced

There is an old saying "Money Talks and Bull**** Walks'. I am not sure what it means but I have always liked it. Have a good day 'TeslaGod'

I think that the margins at Shanghai would be much higher than those at Fremont, the price hikes in USA should help Fremont. I expect margins at Austin and Berlin to be lower initially, but very high at the end of 2022.

Wrapped up my Tesla shorts last night. And as they say on the Street "Thanks for coming TeslaGod, but I have another appointment".

I would rather be driving my 6.2 Litre SLS than your model 3. The SLS can still do 3.6 secs to 100 while you wonder what is wrong with your battery. Is it the cold weather effect? Or the 30 min wait to recharge.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Dassets View Post
    I would rather be driving my 6.2 Litre SLS than your model 3. The SLS can still do 3.6 secs to 100 while you wonder what is wrong with your battery. Is it the cold weather effect? Or the 30 min wait to recharge.
    So you were greenwashing all along and now it's come down to comparing the size of your dicks,egos out of control and no moral compass.

Auckland the only city that matters with the best looking Investors and you know it.

Most people don't understand Tesla has haters because Tesla is a disruptive technology.

Tesla will cause many companies to collapse .

Censoring me won't stop this from the inevitable.

The approachable Admin Guy

Quote Originally Posted by TeslaGod View Post
    Censoring me won't stop this from the inevitable.
    Getting rid of you permanently will be easier, then others will not have to listen to your constant one-line post building self quoting megalomaniac posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dassets View Post
    Wrapped up my Tesla shorts last night. And as they say on the Street "Thanks for coming TeslaGod, but I have another appointment".
    Wise choice, it sounds like a good trade. Tomorrow Tesla's historic PE will drop below that of NWF. Tesla will still have a high PE, but it is dropping like a rock.