sharetrader
Page 33 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: GTK - Gentrack

IMO

A bouquet to the ACC rep asking hard questions at the 31 min mark . Audio briefing, making the CEO squirm and have to give some decent info and stop stonewalling.Doesnt give this investor confidence for the road ahead.Long term longterm.Going nowhere for some time imo .

"Think i would have to say that its the most useless guidance that Ive seen in recent time"

https://www.gentrack.com/investors/r...presentations/
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 28-11-2019 at 01:50 PM.

Ah well, the higher they go the deeper they fall:

Hard to believe that this was only 5 months ago a $6.50 share with an analyst rating of accumulate"". SP now $3.75 and analysts consensus (just) "hold", which probably means "sell".

The tide clearly turned - and political uncertainty is likely to hang around for some time. It will take the UK the better part of the next decade to "get Brexit done", but what this really means is that public budgets will be stretched to the hilt ... no money left to pay for a better future of infrastructure (which GTK might offer), after the Torys sucked all money out of the British economy.

Might not have been such a great idea for GTK to buy big into the UK ...

Could they focus on some other markets? I think they could, but this obviously takes time and money. For potential investors the question is - when do we reach peak negative hype with this stock? At current they are in my books with a forward as well as with a backward PE both in the high thirties. Not a pretty look in combination with ZERO earnings growth.

Adding to that - if management and board do have a clue, than they managed to conceal that pretty well over the last 12 months or so.

Not in a rush to buy back in ... but will stay for now on my "maybe one day again" watch list.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Guru

Some T/O action.Time to buy?

Quote Originally Posted by kiora View Post
    Some T/O action.Time to buy?
    Who, is taking over what?

IMO

Turn Over not Take Over. Million plus shares through , 2 mill thru re 20th dec. S/P (share price) looks to have crossed the 30 DMA (day moving average), could be a buy sig for some along with increased volume.

Yes, we bought in on the first drop at 4.55, and doubled the holding at 3.70.
    We have another buy on the table at $3.05, however do not expect the price to venture that low. We are hoping the bottom has been found however we may not see significant increase in business value until British market conditions improve, or the company refocuses attention to another market separate to the UK market and goes back to it once the UK forms a trade deal with the European Union.

It is a great opportunity to sow seeds in a period holders and the greater market already have low expectations of company revenue and growth and would supercharge future earnings growth.

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/347092

Looking grim - another downgrade.

This is downgrade #3?

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    https://www.nzx.com/announcements/347092

Looking grim - another downgrade.

This is downgrade #3?
    Yesterdays seller was well informed or just a good guess?

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    Yes very interesting timing. I was ALMOST tempted to buy back in yesterday but my gut feeling told me to stay clear after the 2 previous, unexpected to me, downgrades. Lucky escape and I wont be touching this one again. GLTH

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    Some very very ucky sellers and some most unlucky buyers?