sharetrader
Page 9 of 61 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: GTK - Gentrack

Quote Originally Posted by brodie12 View Post
    I got the minimum allocation, $1,000. Still happy with that considering my broker told me it was 5x oversubscribed.
    I am told that retail investors are getting an allocation only because they need to comply with number of shareholders in register. Otherwise, the institutions (especially overseas) would have taken this issue in total right from day 1.

Quote Originally Posted by belgarion View Post
    Advantage Group anyone?
    Xero, anyone?

Diligent, anyone?

El Toro~

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    I am told that retail investors are getting an allocation only because they need to comply with number of shareholders in register. Otherwise, the institutions (especially overseas) would have taken this issue in total right from day 1.

Will be interesting come open what SSH's we see and who will be holding, I can almost guarantee some institutions will be trigger happy waiting for open to gobble some up.

Quote Originally Posted by brodie12 View Post
    Will be interesting come open what SSH's we see and who will be holding, I can almost guarantee some institutions will be trigger happy waiting for open to gobble some up.
    They are all looking for 10 baggers for their high growth/IT/venture funds and you cannot get that with 95% of the IPOs coming onto the market.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by belgarion View Post
    Put bluntly: if you're there for the long haul - You need your heads read! Stag and run like hell!

(Note how I used your and you're correctly?)
    She's going to be a very boring stag party no sooner the guests arrive take a quick swig on a Tui then out via the nearest exit oh and of course don't forget to pay your exit fee of $29.90 or so on your way out for your Short stay

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    She's going to be a very boring stag party no sooner the guests arrive take a quick swig on a Tui then out via the nearest exit oh and of course don't forget to pay your exit fee of $29.90 or so on your way out for your Short stay
    In my case it’s going to be a very boring stag party, was only allocated $1000.00 worth of shares, by the time I clip my ticket , probably not worth selling them on listing or soon after. May have to be in for the long haul.

Ditto - I am planning to hold my measly $1000 parcel. Or at least I was... after yesterday's Serko debut it seems tech stocks are out of favour.

percy

I only buy shares I am happy to hold.Gentrack prospectus read well to me,so it will be interesting seeing how it lists.

Good Luck! - i dont have any was offered some but quantity wasnt enough so turned down, i be surprised if it does a serko but then you never know sector sentiment is pretty bad
    one step ahead of the herd

Is it listing at 11am like Serko yesterday?