sharetrader
Page 43 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Thread: GTK - Gentrack

Did they actually give specific EBITDA H2FY guidance in the half year results?

Generated plenty of cash

Only $150m more goodwill / intangibles to go - gradually writing it off
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Generated plenty of cash

Only $150m more goodwill / intangibles to go - gradually writing it off
    Looks like the new CEO might've some trick up his sleeve...only time will tell

This thread seems to have died - much like GTK!
    It doesn't look like much is happening. The only news I can find is the announcement of results and an investor briefing at the end of this month.

I've been holding in the hopes that GTK can replace the lost UK revenue and because cloud based systems could potentially be profitable

Gentrack Group Limited (NZX/ASX: GTK) advises that:

•its half year results for the six months ended 31 March 2021 will be released on Thursday, 27 May 2021 with an investor briefing webcast to be held at 11 am (NZT); and
    •it will hold an Investor Strategy Update on Wednesday, 16 June 2021 from 11.30 am to 1.30 pm (NZT).

The Investor Strategy Update will be held at Craigs’ Auckland office and virtually for those who prefer to join online. For those that wish to register to receive an invite to the Investor Strategy Update, please email investors@gentrack.com.

Gentrack will issue a further announcement in due course to provide details on how shareholders can attend the half year results investor briefing webcast.

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    This thread seems to have died - much like GTK!
    It doesn't look like much is happening. The only news I can find is the announcement of results and an investor briefing at the end of this month.

I've been holding in the hopes that GTK can replace the lost UK revenue and because cloud based systems could potentially be profitable

What do you expect? I guess they started more than a decade ago as growth company, but the only thing they did consistently and reliably was disappointing investors with low earnings as well low growth rates. Ten year revenue CAGR is just 11 - and it will look worse in the years to come ; Earnings are negative.

Sure - for a time window things seemed to look better second half of the twenty tens - and hype drove the SP up. But here came Covid and BREXIT.

UK will be (financially and economically) the sick man of Europe for a long time to come, sucked out by its right wing populists - which is bad for their British customers.

But sure - GTK's future might be flash and bright ... never mind its history. I just don't see why. Most investors probably prefer companies which did show in the past that they can do it.

Discl: Still on my lowest level watchlist, but I guess more as a learning opportunity :
    Last edited by BlackPeter; 14-05-2021 at 10:45 AM.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

percy

Could start surprising us.
    27th result may be interesting.
    Do not currently hold,but that could change,depending on their outlook statement.
    Last edited by percy; 14-05-2021 at 11:36 AM.

I agree that the UK market is dead in the water. At the moment I’m in a holding pattern waiting to see whether the company has managed to secure any new contracts and to see whether their new(ish) revenue model is yielding rewards

I was surprised to see Meridian dump them for an in-house solution

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur View Post
    I was surprised to see Meridian dump them for an in-house solution
    I missed that news. Maybe because GTK changed their revenue model? I’m not sure if that applied to existing customers or only new?

Investor

Trading pattern this week suggests market expecting good news next week at release of HY results on Thu 27 May. Good to see they've refreshed their website and a new logo.