sharetrader
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Legend

Default Harris Trump debate. poll

Who do you think picked up support?

Well, given Trump was rambling on about people eating pets, you’d have assume the few boomers left who have melted their brains on Facebook misinformation might very well vote for him, but no one else..

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by huxley View Post
    Well, given Trump was rambling on about people eating pets, you’d have assume the few boomers left who have melted their brains on Facebook misinformation might very well vote for him, but no one else..
    If you think that is misinformation, they you are not well informed. Haitian immigrants have been eating ducks (publicly killing them) and Trump had first hand accounts of this.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by huxley View Post
    Harris hung the old goat out to dry,then ate him up,and spat him out.
    Last edited by percy; 11-09-2024 at 06:13 PM.

I believe it was sad.

Not worthy of any comment.
    Last edited by troyvdh; 11-09-2024 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    If you think that is misinformation, they you are not well informed. Haitian immigrants have been eating ducks (publicly killing them) and Trump had first hand accounts of this.
    I think eating ducks is a bit different to cats and dogs? The exact quote from Trump during the debate "They're eating the dogs, the people that came in, they're eating the cats,"

While there were rumours of this on some local social media there wasn't a single evidence based report of it occurring. At all. Ever. Anywhere.

Trump's performance wouldn't appeal to anyone outside his supporter base.

Harris tried to appeal to the middle ground and may have won some support there.

Harris was clearly superior but that doesn't change everyone's vote. America is very dogmatic in its approach to certain issues and politics, so no matter how they performed it will only impact a small margin of voters but perhaps that is all that is required to win.

fungus pudding. You have put this post in the wrong place. You have it in the NZX and it's not actually a poll? Maybe you could consider removing it and trying again. Put it in off topic and actually make it a poll.

What's really sad though, and concerning, is that out of a population of 330 million this is the best they can offer.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by kiwical View Post
    fungus pudding. You have put this post in the wrong place. You have it in the NZX and it's not actually a poll? Maybe you could consider removing it and trying again. Put it in off topic and actually make it a poll.

my apologies - that's what I intended but too many distractions.
    Now site tells me I don't have permission to edit/remove post.
    Last edited by fungus pudding; 11-09-2024 at 07:36 PM.