sharetrader
Page 78 of 121 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast
    Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Net loss of approximately $6.2m (pcp of $2.6m), in line with IKE’s growth, investment,
    and customer acquisition strategy.
    yeap that's in line with cash and receivables. I was pondering the make up of the revenue; if transaction revenue of $2.3m related directly to 160k transactions...
    I'm curious as to why transaction revenue hasn't increased more in line with volume? If smaller value transactions, where is the tangible gain?

I am just guessing here but ... I think "transactions" probably encompasses a variety of different types of platform usages. I don't think all transactions are equal. So while the volume of transactions has increased from 27k to 160k, the total transaction revenue will be dependent on the types of transactions completed. Some might be a higher cost to the customer, than others. So no, I don't think they are "like for like."

Or I could be completely wrong

Quote Originally Posted by t.rexjr View Post

Transaction volume rose from 27k to 160k with margin rising from 27% to 43% while revenue only doubled... Are these platform transactions like for like? Or has the value of each transaction dropped?... or have singular transactions been split into multiples?

Investor

Oh dear, looking very fragile here. Wonder if Omicron in US is causing this.

Default What will next cap raise be priced at?

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Oh dear, looking very fragile here. Wonder if Omicron in US is causing this.
    When this cash burning company seeks more funds from shareholders I wonder what the price shall be ?

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Simsee View Post
    When this cash burning company seeks more funds from shareholders I wonder what the price shall be ?
    They have 32m cash & receivables and 20m of contracts that should convert into revenue this or next financial year. Burn (if any) should be minimal

And no debt, which I assume is a good thing?

Quote Originally Posted by t.rexjr View Post
    They have 32m cash & receivables and 20m of contracts that should convert into revenue this or next financial year. Burn (if any) should be minimal

Not a good day for IKE share price. Closed at $0.87. Wish I had spare cash to buy more.

Why the sell off? Been eyeing them since the 0.65 days and thought I missed the boat. Will be looking to jump in very soon, just wondering any ideas as to why the drop?

No idea. I'm not panicking. I still believe in this company.

Quote Originally Posted by keenkiwiflyer View Post
    Why the sell off? Been eyeing them since the 0.65 days and thought I missed the boat. Will be looking to jump in very soon, just wondering any ideas as to why the drop?

Quote Originally Posted by keenkiwiflyer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    No idea. I'm not panicking. I still believe in this company.
    I commented awhile ago that over the last 5 financial years we have seen:
    Revenue go from $9m to $9m
    EBIT go from -$9m to $-7m
    Profit go from -$9m to $-7m

I.e. going no where.

Book value decreased from $0.26 to $0.16 per share.

But worse of all.. number of shares on issue 50m to 121m. No doubt shareholders will be asked to top the company up one last time. Issue another 20m shares. But no worries this time will be different