sharetrader
Page 101 of 122 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1218

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    Their market is essential service utilities providers. Huge approved funding for 5G roll out included. The potential market is astronomical. Zero concerns about that.
    As I said.... I'm not concerned about IKE's performance. It'll be great.

It's the market in general. If it melts down, all boats will head south irrespective of how good a businesses fundamentals are.

Case in point, IKE hasn't recovered from a 20% drop when they said they were exposed to Silicon valley Bank closing, even though that money has been recovered. Investors are spooked. It feels like the bears are coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post

It's the market in general. If it melts down, all boats will head south irrespective of how good a businesses fundamentals are.

Case in point, IKE hasn't recovered from a 20% drop when they said they were exposed to Silicon valley Bank closing, even though that money has been recovered. Investors are spooked. It feels like the bears are coming.
    I think most of the recent drop in SP can be put down to the surprise pull back in the revenue run rate announced in Q3.

Im yet to put my Q4 guess in. Its coming

I don’t base my confidence in IKE on the SP. Investors might be spooked but I still believe a lot of them do not really understand the business or the sectors they do business in. How many investors have ever bothered to read the information on the website re what IKE actually does and the products and services they provide? I would hazard a guess - not many.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post

Last edited by justakiwi; 24-04-2023 at 12:37 PM.

Default What does Warren Buffet say?

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    I don’t base my confidence in IKE on the SP. Investors might be spooked but I still believe a lot of them do not really understand the business or the sectors they operate in. How many investors have ever bothered to read the information on the website re what IKE actually does and the products and services they provide? I would hazard a guess - not many.
    As Warren says, you are not buying shares, you are buying the company. Who cares what the share price is if the company has the right management, a good plan, and a market for its services. Patience is required

Quote Originally Posted by t.rexjr View Post
    I'm sticking to my 37m full year from previous estimate (guess)...
    I’ll stick to my $39.0m estimate …with risk to upside

Market cap $130m so still valued as a SaaS company

What if it got perceived as just a ‘service’ company with no real special IT offer.
    Last edited by winner69; 24-04-2023 at 01:36 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Yep. IKE has all three, and I have plenty of patience with this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Simsee View Post
    As Warren says, you are not buying shares, you are buying the company. Who cares what the share price is if the company has the right management, a good plan, and a market for its services. Patience is required

Hey Winner, can you elaborate what you mean by it's 'valued as a SaaS company' and not a 'service company'? Are you saying if it were a service company, it's market cap would be valued far less? And that SaaS companies have a euphoria around them, with the ideal to 10x that keeps the SP and market cap higher than it possibly should be?

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    I’ll stick to my $39.0m estimate …with risk to upside

Market cap $130m so still valued as a SaaS company

What if it got perceived as just a ‘service’ company with no real special IT offer.

my guess is $30.9m FY revenue which is 94% ahead of last year

Where did Ike announce its next results date?

I don't believe an announcement has been made yet.

Quote Originally Posted by thebusinessman View Post
    Where did Ike announce its next results date?