sharetrader
Page 25 of 121 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post
    I agree with you. I’m very optimistic.
    And I should re-iterate my speculation is not based on I want the sp to go up so I make money
    - I think 5G infrastructural development is actually being promoted right now and seen as being extremely essential. Furthermore, the pole infrastructure issues that IKE has and will solve provide somewhat of a long-term security to the product, with their cloud component creating stickiness and somewhat of a switching cost with companies being trained
    in using IKE analyze.

Possible bear arguments is the potential for IKE to grow from a revenue standpoint may not be extensive, especially
    with deals probably not being signed as much. But I think that's a very fear based statement. And if anything the current
    climate also filters out smaller competitors. IKE also reduces the need for # of people to be out in the field for
    pole projects and I imagine that's going to be beneficial in the current climate.

Will the sp spike above $1 in the next year? maybe not, how about in 3 years? who knows might just hover below for a long-time till it scales up which could be anyones guess. Either way a strong recurring revenue stream means i'll continue to be bull on IKE until I hear the company has stagnated or their product is no longer fetching the attention of companies like AT and T
    Last edited by Cadalac123; 10-04-2020 at 11:41 AM.

I agree with you Cadalac123. Some pretty good contracts in place with companies that aren't going away.
    The IKE Analyze system works even better in a Covid world where worker separation is required so I don't really see a downside.
    If the Donald is going to chuck some cash at infrastructure to get things humming again before voting day it could see quite an upside.
    Been stacking these away for a while so hoping we are right.

Quote Originally Posted by Timesurfer View Post
    I agree with you Cadalac123. Some pretty good contracts in place with companies that aren't going away.
    The IKE Analyze system works even better in a Covid world where worker separation is required so I don't really see a downside.
    If the Donald is going to chuck some cash at infrastructure to get things humming again before voting day it could see quite an upside.
    Been stacking these away for a while so hoping we are right.
    Yeah and let’s not forget all the coronovirus was made so 5G can be completed to take over everyone’s brain conspiracy theories !

Outside thinking.

Great update today.....see it here.

Preliminary headline FY20 performance;
    + Record revenue of approximately $9.8m in the 12-month period (growth of approximately 23% against PCP)
    + Record gross margin of approximately $7.1m in the 12-month period (growth of approximately 33% against PCP).
    + Gross margin percentage of approximately 72%, with this increase due to IKE's revenue mix shifting to a bias of transaction and recurring sources over the past approximately 18 months.
    + EBITDA in the period is expected to be a materially improved result against PCP, noting it will be negative for the full 12 months.
    + Total cash and receivables at 31 March 2020 of approximately $6.0m. No debt.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Great update today.....see it here.

Preliminary headline FY20 performance;
    + Record revenue of approximately $9.8m in the 12-month period (growth of approximately 23% against PCP)
    + Record gross margin of approximately $7.1m in the 12-month period (growth of approximately 33% against PCP).
    + Gross margin percentage of approximately 72%, with this increase due to IKE's revenue mix shifting to a bias of transaction and recurring sources over the past approximately 18 months.
    + EBITDA in the period is expected to be a materially improved result against PCP, noting it will be negative for the full 12 months.
    + Total cash and receivables at 31 March 2020 of approximately $6.0m. No debt.
    Would say its a "glass more than half full" sort of an update with a positive tone but cautious. Happy with that.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Would say its a "glass more than half full" sort of an update with a positive tone but cautious. Happy with that.
    Agree.In this unsettled world we can not ask for more.
    Last edited by percy; 14-04-2020 at 10:09 AM.

It certainly confirms our guesstimation of how IKE would be performing. As safe as any stock you can have in a world on the verge of capitulation I’d think.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Crikey, yes.... I should have said, "not a bad update," clearly I got way too enthusiastic. I blame cabin fever in these lockdown times! lol.

Good update imo tracking as expected market doesn’t care though hardly moved .
    Also as expected lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cadalac123 View Post
    Good update imo tracking as expected market doesn’t care though hardly moved .
    Also as expected lol
    I have certainly given up trying to understand the market.
    IKE tracking well with by-in-large business as usual during global Covid and little market reaction.
    SKO with good reserves and busy with R&D during lockdown so will be well positioned when travel resumes, but currently facing all kinds of immediate headwinds surges ahead.
    No wonder the advice is time in the market not time the market!