sharetrader
Page 68 of 122 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118 ... LastLast

I like that IKE have announced when this new contract signing is hitting the PnL. Past contract signings have not been so detailed in when the revenue is likely to be realised or over which duration.

On the other hand is 300k revenue hitting this year PnL 'material' and required to be announced? I would hope that winning these types of contracts becomes BAU. Further, as noted in the last investor preso these are not new customers but rather new contracts with existing customers. I don't see revenue increasing significatnly until they find a way to speed up customer (not contract) acquisition.

Disc: Hold and will at this stage likely partake in cap raise.

Any company that keeps the market, and shareholders updated, even if they don't necessarily need to, is a company that gets my vote.

As many have said before, their existing customer base is "sticky." They are clearly very happy with the products/service IKE is providing them with. The fact that so many initial contracts are not only being renewed, but expanded on, speaks volumes. Not to mention the flow-on effect of many of these customers requiring their sub-contractors to adopt the IKE platform too. Once they are "hooked in" and IKE continues to meet their needs, they won't be going anywhere. The potential customer base is huge. Like really huge. The IKE team appear to me to very very smart cookies. They have done their homework in terms of the potential market available to them. They know what they are doing.

The important thing now, is not only, to continue to recruit new business, but to expand their workforce to a point where they can confidently and efficiently, cope with the potential influx of new business the infrastructure will bring. Just the humble opinion of a "still a newbie" IKE holder.

Quote Originally Posted by petty View Post
    I like that IKE have announced when this new contract signing is hitting the PnL. Past contract signings have not been so detailed in when the revenue is likely to be realised or over which duration.

On the other hand is 300k revenue hitting this year PnL 'material' and required to be announced? I would hope that winning these types of contracts becomes BAU. Further, as noted in the last investor preso these are not new customers but rather new contracts with existing customers. I don't see revenue increasing significatnly until they find a way to speed up customer (not contract) acquisition.

Disc: Hold and will at this stage likely partake in cap raise.

Veteran novice

But don't forget, IKE has a capital raising underway and needs to remain in the news!

Disc: I hold and will subscribe for more.

In the Offer documedt it says:

"Please note that if the SPP is oversubscribed, applications may be scaled having regard to existing shareholdings at the Record Date, and otherwise at IKE’s discretion. However, both the placement and SPP were structured to offer shareholders a pro rata amount of shares, to the extent possible."

I take that to mean that as a small shareholder I won't be scaled if I only apply for my pro rata share, but some larger shareholders might not be able to avoid dilution if their pro rata share would come to more than the maximum $15000.

Guru

SPP open ATM , who is in for it ?

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post

I'm in for just enough to not get diluted.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    I've decided to give it a miss..... I already have enough in my portfolio at a DCA nicely below the current offer and I don't really want to increase my DCA..... until I see more evidence of progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    I've decided to give it a miss..... I already have enough in my portfolio at a DCA nicely below the current offer and I don't really want to increase my DCA..... until I see more evidence of progress.
    I have enough too but I am tempted because it could be an easy 10% short term gain. Hard to say no to a quick $1k profit depending on scaling.

I wonder what’s driving the share price tanking?

Quote Originally Posted by Simsee View Post
    I wonder what’s driving the share price tanking?
    people sell their shares so that they can buy at the lower SPP price