sharetrader
Page 71 of 122 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121 ... LastLast
    Veteran novice

"It's an ill wind that blows no good."
    Will the damage wrought by hurricane Ida help or hinder IKE's business expansion plans?

If electricity companies have to repair/rebuild damaged sections of their transmission/distribution networks, I would see that as a huge opportunity for IKE. Especially in relation to existing customers, as they already have a mutual relationship, and stored data that could quickly be accessed to enable rebuilds to be started more quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    "It's an ill wind that blows no good."
    Will the damage wrought by hurricane Ida help or hinder IKE's business expansion plans?
    Last edited by justakiwi; 01-09-2021 at 08:29 AM.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    If electricity companies have to repair/rebuild damaged sections of their transmission/distribution networks, I would see that as a huge opportunity for IKE. Especially in relation to existing customers, as they already have a mutual relationship, and stored data that could quickly be accessed to enable rebuilds to be started more quickly.
    I agree with you ,positive for IKE.

My Link a/c this morning tells me I've received all I applied for (max) ....... great!!

Same, very cool!

I love the SP action as I get aboard at 103c......

The IKE story continues. Those who got in on the recent SPP taking their quick 10% and the SP drops on low volume trading.

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    I have enough too but I am tempted because it could be an easy 10% short term gain. Hard to say no to a quick $1k profit depending on scaling.
    What we need is a decent contract announcement to deliver the promise that they have been on the door step of for a couple of years.

Red face

:)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timesurfer View Post
    The IKE story continues. Those who got in on the recent SPP taking their quick 10% and the SP drops on low volume trading.

What we need is a decent contract announcement to deliver the promise that they have been on the door step of for a couple of years.
    As a glass half full kind of investor I take heart from the fact that The SP remained above a $1 and if I cashed in my 15000 shares I would make $150 less brokerage less tax or about $80 which is still better than a term deposit.

After posting this I think it is more than likely the SP will drop below a $1 as this is the way the market seems to treat me when I try to predict short term movements. I am happy to report though that overall the market treats me well but I have to admit investing has been very easy over the last 10 years or so.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post

As a glass half full kind of investor I take heart from the fact that The SP remained above a $1 and if I cashed in my 15000 shares I would make $150 less brokerage less tax or about $80 which is still better than a term deposit.

After posting this I think it is more than likely the SP will drop below a $1 as this is the way the market seems to treat me when I try to predict short term movements. I am happy to report though that overall the market treats me well but I have to admit investing has been very easy over the last 10 years or so.
    Its surely heading that way so far

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Its surely heading that way so far
    Yes only a few thousand dollars on the buy side.