sharetrader
Page 74 of 122 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Getting a bit boring now with all these contract extensions , can this be reflected in sp performance. Wonder who's feeding the sell side despite all positive news.
    So the announcement is basically "We kept a customer *fist pump*".

Not at all. More like "this customer is seriously satisfied with what we have provided, they are now committed to the IKE platform, and will continue to expand their business with us, for the foreseeable future."

This is "stickiness" at work, as predicted.

It puzzles me how some can still not see the potential this company has.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post
    Last edited by justakiwi; 12-10-2021 at 05:00 PM.

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post
    More along the lines of "we're impressing our customers"

*Fist bump*

Investor

After all positive news sp under $1, go figure...someone not buying their story.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    After all positive news sp under $1, go figure...someone not buying their story.
    It's just not cool enough aye. Possibly its lack of hype attracts conservative investors (confirm the story 1st). Buyers know they can accumulate by being patient... Surprised to see it sub $1 this morning. It may well go under again with this mini downtrend. Business wise there's a fantastic foundation being set up. Eagerly awaiting more clarity on revenue.

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    Not at all. More like "this customer is seriously satisfied with what we have provided, they are now committed to the IKE platform, and will continue to expand their business with us, for the foreseeable future."

This is "stickiness" at work, as predicted.

It puzzles me how some can still not see the potential this company has.
    I definately see their potential... but having seen many tech companies in the past 'talk the talk', especially just before capital raises... I'm now awaiting 6 monthly report as they lift their skirt, to see if they 'walk the walk'.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by t.rexjr View Post
    It's just not cool enough aye. Possibly its lack of hype attracts conservative investors (confirm the story 1st). Buyers know they can accumulate by being patient... Surprised to see it sub $1 this morning. It may well go under again with this mini downtrend. Business wise there's a fantastic foundation being set up. Eagerly awaiting more clarity on revenue.
    I note your point re revenue guidance. Looks like market wants to be guided on that number or else its all big guess work.

I think many people simply don't understand the business, or the industries (electrical and telecoms) IKE is supporting. The market potential is enormous. For both new customers and existing customers. Enormous.

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    I think many people simply don't understand the business, or the industries (electrical and telecoms) IKE is supporting. The market potential is enormous. For both new customers and existing customers. Enormous.
    And they aim to be THE standard; not just a player... or an option. The aim is not for a small percentage of the enormous market but a significant chunk

......Exactly!

And they aim to be THE standard; not just a player... or an option. The aim is not for a small percentage of the enormous market but a significant chunk