sharetrader
Page 93 of 122 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    I believe "closed contract" refers to "signed" contracts, as opposed to contracts still in negotiation. The initial contract covers the major project work to set them up (including devices) then there is a recurring subscription payable to continue to use the IKE platform and analysis (companies can either do their own analysis or pay IKE to do it). I have read a full explanation of this somewhere in the past, but having trouble remembering where now.

This might help:
    Yes and they said at half year they have a strong new opportunity pipeline, so I'm confident the closed contracts strength will continue on in the short-medium term.

At the moment 26% of revenue is subscription (exc transaction).
    My take is closed contracts represents future transaction and hardware revenue only.

Unfortunately, IKE fails in the Investor Relations department as far as I'm concerned. I have emailed them in the past with a question, and never received a reply. I have just tried to email again, seeking clarification re these questions, but the email address they have listed under "Investor Relations" is invalid. Tried sending a message via their online form, but it didn't accept my email address - must have an algorithm to identify and accept business email addresses only.

Which is not good enough in my opinion.

I have been trying to find the info I have seen in the past, but still no luck. I did find this though, which adds a little more clarification maybe?

Business model upshot

• A recurring Subscription to access IKE Solutions - IKE Office Pro, IKE Pole Foreman, IKE Insight

• Additive, reoccurring Transaction Fees based on
      usage - I think this refers to transaction fees paid per "asset" (poles) - so the more poles a customer has, the greater the transaction fee. These are recurring fees for as long as the customer remains a customer.

• Optional value-added products , such as IKE Analyze and IKE University - not sure how this revenue is categorised in the financials (is it subscription or transaction?)

I think this is how it works, but I could, of course, be entirely wrong

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    Unfortunately, IKE fails in the Investor Relations department as far as I'm concerned. I have emailed them in the past with a question, and never received a reply. I have just tried to email again, seeking clarification re these questions, but the email address they have listed under "Investor Relations" is invalid. Tried sending a message via their online form, but it didn't accept my email address - must have an algorithm to identify and accept business email addresses only.

Which is not good enough in my opinion.
    Agree, probably worth pointing that to Glenn (thro' Q&A) when he hosts the upcoming Q3 update next week.

In the meantime, sp looking great for break out into $1 mark..

Share price be $1 plus tomorrow

That be cool
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

1.24 already

Quote Originally Posted by Pegasus2000 View Post
    1.24 already
    Bugger….out walking the dogs and it sounds like I’ve missed out on topping up sub 100

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Bugger….out walking the dogs and it sounds like I’ve missed out on topping up sub 100
    Maybe I'm missing something but my depth isn't showing that unless it's out of date. No major movement. I had to do a double take on your post thinking it was a very old one

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Pegasus2000 View Post
    1.24 already
    Nahhhhh, back to .97 !

Quote Originally Posted by Dlownz View Post
    Maybe I'm missing something but my depth isn't showing that unless it's out of date. No major movement. I had to do a double take on your post thinking it was a very old one
    Pegasus said it was 124 that’s why I said bugger to myself out walking the dogs