Page 9 of 122 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast
    percy

Two more major accounts added.

Getting there.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Two more major accounts added.

Getting there.
    Yep.

It took AT&T 18 months to standardise to IKE, could one safely assume with implementation lessons learnt from that, that these new clients could standardise IKE into thier contracts sooner?

A US wide owner of fibre and 5G infrastructure must use a lot of contractors.

I would imagine any company that sees its competition has a 20% plus edge is going to move reasonably quickly.

However, I'd guess that IKE would struggle to manage if the entire American continent switched overnight. Slow and steady is how they built Rome I believe.

I haven't seen their software but one would hope it is more intuitive than their website. Just because you can doesn't mean you should - their website is a throwback to the turn of the century when flash was taking off and cutting edge websites were all flashing text and moving arrows. Or maybe I am just a technophobe?

Outside thinking.

Pretty good result today IMHO..... still not 'profitable' but steady gains to that goal. USA sales likely to accelerate in FY20.

Here's the link.

Particularly like this look at the future;

“Looking to FY20 our focus remains squarely on the North American Communications & Electric Utility sector. From a market timing perspective, the pace of investment into fiber networks continues to increase. The U.S. fiber market is estimated to be at year-two of a seven-year investment super-cycle exceeding $300B, and with more than 200 entities competing to deploy networks. An additional market tailwind emerging relates to 5G, the next generation mobile technology. IKE has recently been involved in aerial make-ready engineering projects specific to 5G network deployments where IKE Analyze materially improves site assessment workflow productivity. We are pleased to be in front of this market which is also global in nature.”
    Last edited by Leftfield; 30-05-2019 at 11:39 AM. Reason: add quote

Banned

Disappointing that they have not reached their cashflow positive target which they have been promising for a while. Overall revenue growth of just 4% is not what I have been looking for. Fair enough to major on the Communications & Cable side of the business but they have clearly neglected the other business areas and this probably reflects the low level of resources in the company. I would say that it is over-valued at present with such a low growth rate. Even though a return to a higher rate of increase in revenues is hoped for, that needs to be proven.

I would like to see pick up the ball again in relation to all the business areas before competition moves in to those other areas and beats them.

percy

Does not look like they will reach cash flow positive before they come back to us for more capital.
    Talking the talk,but walking the walk is more difficult.
    The market liked the result a lot more than I did.
    Not selling,but not buying any more either.
    Last edited by percy; 30-05-2019 at 02:14 PM.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Pretty good result today IMHO..... still not 'profitable' but steady gains to that goal. USA sales likely to accelerate in FY20.

Here's the link.

Particularly like this look at the future;

“Looking to FY20 our focus remains squarely on the North American Communications & Electric Utility sector. From a market timing perspective, the pace of investment into fiber networks continues to increase. The U.S. fiber market is estimated to be at year-two of a seven-year investment super-cycle exceeding $300B, and with more than 200 entities competing to deploy networks. An additional market tailwind emerging relates to 5G, the next generation mobile technology. IKE has recently been involved in aerial make-ready engineering projects specific to 5G network deployments where IKE Analyze materially improves site assessment workflow productivity. We are pleased to be in front of this market which is also global in nature.”
    After listening to their conf call, looks like they're gaining more traction this year and CEO mentioned they won another contract y'day (think T-Mobile) within less than 48 hrs turnaround time which is worth about $400k or so. And he did mention they've good pipeline of opportunities they're currently working on.

And when answering a question about do they require a cap raise this year, the answer was a firm "NO".

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    After listening to their conf call, looks like they're gaining more traction this year and CEO mentioned they won another contract y'day (think T-Mobile) within less than 48 hrs turnaround time which is worth about $400k or so. And he did mention they've good pipeline of opportunities they're currently working on.

And when answering a question about do they require a cap raise this year, the answer was a firm "NO".
    Thanks sb9. Much appreciated. The Cap raise response is v useful.

(Disc - I don't hold IKE, but it is on my watch list and has inched higher on that list today IMHO.)

percy

Thank you for your post.

Better news indeed.
    They are well placed, but if they can't capitalise on the opportunities it will be a long road ahead for shareholders.
    Happy to sit tight for another year and see how they progress.