I did a little fundamental recap on IKE today as i've decided to stop worrying on these unpredictable drops and instead focus on somewhat of a value investing approach for now.

From a balance sheet perspect IKE had somewhat stagnant revenue growth last yoy however the key underlying fundamental upholding positive sentiment was the recurring revenue. Debt to equity is currently a favourable level, I make note that FCF and OCF was negative last year, however cash position was positive for the first time. Total cash and receivables at 31 December 2019 of approximately $6.9m, in addition to projected growth in Q4 being multiplied by backlogs from Q3.

Expect a notable yoy growth in May much greater than last year. 5G network development has not been ceased from what i've researched, IKE's expanding contracts into this zone. Furthermore, engineering firms relevant to IKE have not shut down or delayed/cancelled projects due to the current coronovirus situation.

Won't type out everything but I find it hard to sell of IKE and have decided to keep it as one of the few stocks i'm still holding, DCA'd at 0.500 today. if it goes lower i'd top up even more to be honest.