sharetrader
Page 23 of 121 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast
    percy

Quote Originally Posted by Cadalac123 View Post
    picked some up at 68c today... don't see how this would be affected by anything going on right now.
    Agree.Good buying.

Surely, this company will bounce back pretty quick? I can’t see their revenue being devastated by world events.
    So many buying opportunities so little money.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Timesurfer View Post
    Surely, this company will bounce back pretty quick? I can’t see their revenue being devastated by world events.
    So many buying opportunities so little money.
    I would also think that taking into consideration who their major clients are and with the roll out of 5G creating more opportunities for them.
    I think company valuations are a lottery at present.so yes plenty of opportunities.
    That said, I am out of the market at present.

Yeah brutal drop wish I could enter entirely now ohwell

I did a little fundamental recap on IKE today as i've decided to stop worrying on these unpredictable drops and instead focus on somewhat of a value investing approach for now.

From a balance sheet perspect IKE had somewhat stagnant revenue growth last yoy however the key underlying fundamental upholding positive sentiment was the recurring revenue. Debt to equity is currently a favourable level, I make note that FCF and OCF was negative last year, however cash position was positive for the first time. Total cash and receivables at 31 December 2019 of approximately $6.9m, in addition to projected growth in Q4 being multiplied by backlogs from Q3.

Expect a notable yoy growth in May much greater than last year. 5G network development has not been ceased from what i've researched, IKE's expanding contracts into this zone. Furthermore, engineering firms relevant to IKE have not shut down or delayed/cancelled projects due to the current coronovirus situation.

Won't type out everything but I find it hard to sell of IKE and have decided to keep it as one of the few stocks i'm still holding, DCA'd at 0.500 today. if it goes lower i'd top up even more to be honest.

Outside thinking.

I did a little fundamental recap on IKE today as i've decided to stop worrying on these unpredictable drops and instead focus on somewhat of a value investing approach for now.

From a balance sheet perspect IKE had somewhat stagnant revenue growth last yoy however the key underlying fundamental upholding positive sentiment was the recurring revenue. Debt to equity is currently a favourable level, I make note that FCF and OCF was negative last year, however cash position was positive for the first time. Total cash and receivables at 31 December 2019 of approximately $6.9m, in addition to projected growth in Q4 being multiplied by backlogs from Q3.

Expect a notable yoy growth in May much greater than last year. 5G network development has not been ceased from what i've researched, IKE's expanding contracts into this zone. Furthermore, engineering firms relevant to IKE have not shut down or delayed/cancelled projects due to the current coronovirus situation.

Won't type out everything but I find it hard to sell of IKE and have decided to keep it as one of the few stocks i'm still holding, DCA'd at 0.500 today. if it goes lower i'd top up even more to be honest.
    Good on you....thanks for your well thought out post. I also sneaked in and added more today at .50c

I'm sure there will be more short term fluctuations, however keep your DCA low and the good times will come. Think 5 years not 5 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Good on you....thanks for your well thought out post. I also sneaked in and added more today at .50c

I'm sure there will be more short term fluctuations, however keep your DCA low and the good times will come. Think 5 years not 5 months.
    Agreed IKE is one of those stocks that sneakily creeps back up. Lucky for us some big investing firms have had it go into their eyes a lot more recently.

I think the engineering space from a maintenance requirement perspective makes IKE a "safe" stock so to speak not being dependent on individuals in the public needing to buy the product to increase revenue...

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

helpful post thanks Cadalac123

Anyone want to be sneaky and PM me the NBR article on IKE haha

Solid position in the lockdown I would imagine as involved in services which are surely “essential” field work in North America.

5G work deemed essential!