sharetrader
Page 45 of 121 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595 ... LastLast
    Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    But they have to get runs on the board in the U S with a non US company and technology, not the easyest to do, hmmmmm !
    That's why I'm not adding and why I say FY22. However it can all change anytime with the right announcement.

Veteran novice

I'm a bit slow today but why the "...in the US with a non US company..." specifically?

I actually find this company extremely strange and a weird hold now.

Last time they became "standardized" it didn't really translate to much, but I guess we'll see.

Does anyone know if the meeting was recorded?
    I've had a search but unable to find a link.
    Thanks in advance.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadalac123 View Post
    I actually find this company extremely strange and a weird hold now. .
    Which begs the question........... why hold??

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Which begs the question........... why hold??
    oh I dont hold anymore

Outside thinking.

Some good news for holders....... see here.

+ IKE has signed one of U.S.A.’s largest utilities companies to the IKE Analyze platform, to help assess and design power pole infrastructure in a fast, safe, and reliable way.
    + IKE will initially assist with 250,000 assets, a small subset of approximately 10 million assets across the customer’s asset base.
    + The initial phase is expected generate approximately $750,000 revenue in IKE’s FY21 (the period ending 31 March).
    + The customer’s parent company is an American Fortune 100 energy business with many similar companies in its portfolio.
    Last edited by Leftfield; 14-10-2020 at 07:38 AM.

+ IKE has signed one of U.S.A.’s largest utilities companies to the IKE Analyze platform, to help assess and design power pole infrastructure in a fast, safe, and reliable way.
    + IKE will initially assist with 250,000 assets, a small subset of approximately 10 million assets across the customer’s asset base.
    + The initial phase is expected generate approximately $750,000 revenue in IKE’s FY21 (the period ending 31 March).
    + The customer’s parent company is an American Fortune 100 energy business with many similar companies in its portfolio.
    Excellent

Is that the first time they've reported the number of "assets" in a contract announcement? $3 per asset for 6 months? $6p.a...get all 10mil.

Only top 100 Fortune energy utility business is Exelon: https://www.exeloncorp.com/company/about-exelon
    Last edited by Ninefingers; 14-10-2020 at 08:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninefingers View Post
    Is that the first time they've reported the number of "assets" in a contract announcement? $3 per asset for 6 months? $6p.a...get all 10mil.

Only top 100 Fortune energy utility business is Exelon: https://www.exeloncorp.com/company/about-exelon
    I still can't understand why they don't name the business they have signed up with? Unless I missed it somewhere?