sharetrader
Page 49 of 121 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ninefingers View Post
    Glenn sounded pretty confident that now they're inside Exelon Corp they are going to see growth.

Then the "largest shared communications inftrastructure company in the US" is standardising to IKE and it will therefore rollout to 300+ contractors. Bit unclear how many seats that means for yearly subs, or how many assets or how often they are transacted on.
    Do like the sound of the transaction revenue though, I assume that would grow in step with the number of assets recorded & being accessed.

No liability for pole failure as Engineer signs off installations.
    Thanks 9fingers. I've always wondered what "standardising to IKE" actually means. In this instance, does it mean all contractors must use IKE and only IKE. Or does it mean the company has added IKE to a group of "standardised" measuring-method options that a contractor can choose from? Any thoughts...
    Last edited by sunnysleeper11; 05-11-2020 at 11:36 AM. Reason: more info in question

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysleeper11 View Post
    Thanks 9fingers. I've always wondered what "standardising to IKE" actually means. In this instance, does it mean all contractors must use IKE and only IKE. Or does it mean the company has added IKE to a group of "standardised" measuring-method options that a contractor can choose from? Any thoughts...
    It means the company integrates IKE into their SOPs as I understand it. So any contractors will be working with that system.
    For example the IKE platform automates the consenting application process to add services to existing pole networks, it wouldn’t make sense to have some subcontractors still operating under a paper based system. And given the cost savings you would imagine contractors/companies not using IKE would be noncompetitive when tenders role around.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Ninefingers View Post
    Event: NWR Communications Investor Virtual ConferencePresenting: Glenn Milnes (CEO)Time: Wednesday 4 November, 9:00am AEDT (11:00am NZT) for 30 minutes

Investors can register online to view the presentation here:https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/regi...SUOTvcmyRpDWLQ

Going to try listen in if work allows.

Edit: Good presentation and questions answered. Focused on vast market opportunity in the US current infrastructure investment cycle. They've got a system that IMO is going to be very sticky with customers.
    Just caught upto to watching the replay of presentation from y'day. Very interesting, looks like they getting into some serious traction now in US. 2021 could be the year to watch out and if they can acquire another big customer along like of what was announced in Oct, then its all blue sky from there on. Another thing I learnt from presentation was that they have some 20 staff based in India, must be doing all their back office work relating to pole data.

Investor

Bolly bands getting tighter here...someone happy to cross 100K off-market at $1.15 a piece.

Investor

Nudging up slowly over on ASX with low volume close at 1.24 AU with a VWAP of 1.16 AU. Should push past 1.20 here tmrw.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Nudging up slowly over on ASX with low volume close at 1.24 AU with a VWAP of 1.16 AU. Should push past 1.20 here tmrw.
    I look forward to the day mr $11.50 makes his hundred bucks. I will be down at the boat dealers picking out my retirement office.

Quote Originally Posted by Timesurfer View Post
    I look forward to the day mr $11.50 makes his hundred bucks. I will be down at the boat dealers picking out my retirement office.
    Pretty sure the person who entered their order stuffed up with fat fingers and was meant to sell 10 for $1.15

Outside thinking.

Half year results out now.....see here. ......

Key metrics 1H FY21:
    + Revenue of approximately $4.4m (15% below pcp of $5.2m) reflects a solid result in the context of the disrupted Q1 period.
    + Gross margin of approximately $2.9m (pcp of $3.8M), with a gross margin percentage of approximately 67% (pcp of 72%)
    + Operating loss for the period was approximately $2.5m (pcp of ($1.1m))
    + Operating cash flow for the period was approximately ($1.35m) (pcp of ($0.8m))
    + Total cash and receivables 30 September 2020 of $21.9m, with no debt

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Half year results out now.....see here. ......

[FONT="]Key metrics 1H FY21: [/FONT]
    [FONT="]+ Revenue of approximately $4.4m (15% below pcp of $5.2m) reflects a solid result in the context of the disrupted Q1 period. [/FONT]
    [FONT="]+ Gross margin of approximately $2.9m (pcp of $3.8M), with a gross margin percentage of approximately 67% (pcp of 72%) [/FONT]
    [FONT="]+ Operating loss for the period was approximately $2.5m (pcp of ($1.1m)) [/FONT]
    [FONT="]+ Operating cash flow for the period was approximately ($1.35m) (pcp of ($0.8m)) [/FONT]
    + Total cash and receivables 30 September 2020 of $21.9m, with no debt

Outlook positive ...so bad result but no worries
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

The market seems happy with the results. I was hoping for a drop in price so I could pick up some more shares...