sharetrader
Page 27 of 121 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast

Had some option conversion surprised Milne didn’t sell them lol was somewhat afraid he’ was going to do that ..

Outside thinking.

I'm slowly learning to be patient....... but it is b...... hard.

Guess we are 'well positioned.'

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    I'm slowly learning to be patient....... but it is b...... hard.

Guess we are 'well positioned.'
    Haha agreed. I shaved off some of my holding at 68c but didn't sell all of it as I believe in the long-term prospects. Somewhat regret not waiting till the report now but I always make that mistake, probably could have made a lot more by waiting till today to shave a little off.

It's just a matter of waiting till IKE establishes those big contracts, already has it's foot in the door, it's basically a waiting game. Given my low average entry with this one I probably won't let go of it so easily.

Investor

The 80c ask looking ripe to be taken out going by current depth...

Going by their latest business update for 12 months ended 31 Mar 20, they've cash and receivables of approx $6mln and no debt. So i'm picking no cap raise required by the looks as previous cash balance as at end of 31 Dec 2019 was $6.9mln. So cash burn rate was $0.9mln for 3 months.

Wonder what else could be the reason for sudden lack of sellers at low price level...

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    The 80c ask looking ripe to be taken out going by current depth...

Going by their latest business update for 12 months ended 31 Mar 20, they've cash and receivables of approx $6mln and no debt. So i'm picking no cap raise required by the looks as previous cash balance as at end of 31 Dec 2019 was $6.9mln. So cash burn rate was $0.9mln for 3 months.

Wonder what else could be the reason for sudden lack of sellers at low price level...

I really hope they don’t capital raise when they essentially received free money from the PPP funding to help pay employees .

That would be beyond ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by Cadalac123 View Post
    I really hope they don’t capital raise when they essentially received free money from the PPP funding to help pay employees .

That would be beyond ridiculous
    You're right. Would be weird considering only late last year they raised capital. This year is key for them. They keep predicting positive operating cashflow only for it to be delayed over and over.

I'm encouraged by their ability to scale up given the SaaS model they've employed, but we need a big jump in revenue.

What no result today

Quote Originally Posted by Dlownz View Post
    What no result today
    Yeah little strange .

Investor

They do have a habit of releasing results during the day...

IKE has, along with others who need it, an extra 30 days for reporting this year:

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/350265
    Last edited by haewai; 02-06-2020 at 06:42 PM. Reason: I was wrong, so wrong