sharetrader
Page 48 of 121 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast
    Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Hitting today all time highs. $1.12/$1.13
    Would think all the average downers are out,so would expect even higher highs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timesurfer View Post
    As you predicted. Looks like someone wants in and with so much of the stock tied up by insiders and a few of us greedy punters there is only one way in.
    Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Think lot of demand coming from big boys across the ditch. I wouldn't be surprised by this time next year if they move their primary listing over to ASX. Just hit 1.15 as I type.
    Nice to see it inching up today..... we are "well positioned."
    Last edited by Leftfield; 23-10-2020 at 05:26 PM.

Event: NWR Communications Investor Virtual ConferencePresenting: Glenn Milnes (CEO)Time: Wednesday 4 November, 9:00am AEDT (11:00am NZT) for 30 minutes

Investors can register online to view the presentation here:https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/regi...SUOTvcmyRpDWLQ

Going to try listen in if work allows.

Edit: Good presentation and questions answered. Focused on vast market opportunity in the US current infrastructure investment cycle. They've got a system that IMO is going to be very sticky with customers.
    Last edited by Ninefingers; 04-11-2020 at 10:39 AM.

I have to say, the lack of time they reserve for answering questions is consistently annoying.

I have to say, the lack of time they reserve for answering questions is consistently annoying.
    Any extra info on the recent $750,000 win to measure a clients 250,000 assets? They mentioned a few weeks back that the client had 10m assets in total...Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysleeper11 View Post
    Any extra info on the recent $750,000 win to measure a clients 250,000 assets? They mentioned a few weeks back that the client had 10m assets in total...Thanks
    Much the same presentation as last time.
    Still unable to release details of the client.
    Still all positive in outlook and hopeful of great things ahead. Remain focused on doing the North American market properly as it is a big pie to gain a piece of.
    There was a hint of some interesting tech they may be either contemplating or exploring.
    Other wise it is a pretty small team, currently looking to expand slightly, handling a significant workstream so I can imagine their overheads are ridiculously small compared to the old system of operating.
    As someone with a larger than a sharsies sized stake I still like what I see (apart from the lack of Q&A time).

percy

Much the same presentation as last time.
    Still unable to release details of the client.
    Still all positive in outlook and hopeful of great things ahead. Remain focused on doing the North American market properly as it is a big pie to gain a piece of.
    There was a hint of some interesting tech they may be either contemplating or exploring.
    Other wise it is a pretty small team, currently looking to expand slightly, handling a significant workstream so I can imagine their overheads are ridiculously small compared to the old system of operating.
    As someone with a larger than a sharsies sized stake I still like what I see (apart from the lack of Q&A time).
    Thank you for your post.
    I had to go out so missed it.

Thanks for the summary Timesurfer.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysleeper11 View Post
    Glenn sounded pretty confident that now they're inside Exelon Corp they are going to see growth.

Then the "largest shared communications inftrastructure company in the US" is standardising to IKE and it will therefore rollout to 300+ contractors. Bit unclear how many seats that means for yearly subs, or how many assets or how often they are transacted on.
    Do like the sound of the transaction revenue though, I assume that would grow in step with the number of assets recorded & being accessed.

No liability for pole failure as Engineer signs off installations.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Thank you for your post.
    I had to go out so missed it.
    Thanks from me also.
    Had to go out. It did not rain.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninefingers View Post

No liability for pole failure as Engineer signs off installations.
    Thanks, I missed hearing the answer to my question. Good news.