sharetrader
Page 6 of 121 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Their CFO was at the NZX retail evening in Wellington last night. I didn't know very much about them but he was very passionate about the power poles in the US and the unique offering they have. Their gizmo saves 50% of time needed at the pole and 80% of the post-pole work. Very niche but great when the only competition is two men with a stick for each pole followed by hours using an Excel spreadsheet. Not yet holding but will look at further.

[Wasn't very impressed with the Team Talk CFO who seemed like an excited school boy and kept repeating himself.]

percy

Quote Originally Posted by kiwico View Post
    Their CFO was at the NZX retail evening in Wellington last night. I didn't know very much about them but he was very passionate about the power poles in the US and the unique offering they have. Their gizmo saves 50% of time needed at the pole and 80% of the post-pole work. Very niche but great when the only competition is two men with a stick for each pole followed by hours using an Excel spreadsheet. Not yet holding but will look at further.

[Wasn't very impressed with the Team Talk CFO who seemed like an excited school boy and kept repeating himself.]
    Thanks.I hope you buy a few and go to their agm later this year,as I would like a report on it from you.?.

percy

Another positive announcement this morning.

Guru

$5 mil placement and a SPP to promote growth , is this a rebirth or a recap for this break through tech company , survfer where are you ?
    Last edited by whatsup; 24-08-2018 at 08:57 AM. Reason: spelling

percy

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    $5 mil placement and a SPP to promote growth , is this a rebirth of a recap for this break through tech company , survfer where are you ?
    I can see their major customers wanting them to have a much stronger balance sheet.
    Their customers have a lot at stake committing to IKE's platforms,and IKE falling over would cause them huge problems.
    The new opportunities IKE are taking advantage of look good to me.
    I will support the SPP as I think IKE is on track to be a successful company

Looks like some institutions liked the story. And the follow-through buying might suggest they want to top up what they didn’t get in raise. In my experience, these kind of I stop don’t buy in for a few % points - they expect big returns.

I bought in a few months back because I liked the price action. I can see a big move higher, back towards $1.00, if 60c is broken this time.

Guru

whatsup with IKE steady rise over the last month, .51 .60 , hmmmm !-

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    whatsup with IKE steady rise over the last month, .51 .60 , hmmmm !-
    Shhh .. I was hoping to pick up a few more before everyone got too excited

percy

Another positive result.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Another positive result.
    Since when has a negative number been positive

Loss of $2.2m
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”