sharetrader
Page 17 of 122 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast
    Investor

Decent parcels crossed after market at 65c, which could mean one or two big boys didn't get their full allocation and are buying on-market. Will find out tomorrow how institutions placement went.

percy

That's positive.
    Thought the sp was going to go below 60 cents,which would have put me off applying for more .

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    That's positive.
    Thought the sp was going to go below 60 cents,which would have put me off applying for more .
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12271510

I'm really starting to love these guys story. A smart acquisition that will add to the bottom line from day 1.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12271510

I'm really starting to love these guys story. A smart acquisition that will add to the bottom line from day 1.
    Will have to scrape thro' to find some money by next week to take part in SPP.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Will have to scrape thro' to find some money by next week to take part in SPP.
    Offer closes tomorrow....

FWIW I've decided not to participate. Although I like the long term prospects I suspect there is some short term downside to the offer SP. Time will tell.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Offer closes tomorrow....

FWIW I've decided not to participate. Although I like the long term prospects I suspect there is some short term downside to the offer SP. Time will tell.
    Most likely no participation from me too. My buy price is slightly lower than SPP offer price and I've a fair few that I'm comfortable with.

PS - no money available to invest which probably is the main reason.

Investor

Nice endorsement from retail shareholders...

"ikeGPS Group Limited (NZX: IKE) (ASX: IKE) is pleased to announce that its Retail Offer has closed substantially oversubscribed with approximately $3.9 million of applications being received against the $1.0 million target.
    IKE has accepted $0.5 million in oversubscriptions, the maximum oversubscription amount permitted by the offer structure, meaning that $1.5 million will be allocated to shareholders (leaving approximately $2.4 million of oversubscriptions). As a result of the high level of participation, applications were scaled in accordance with the rules of the Retail Offer (contained in the Offer Document dated 1 October 2019)."

The only good news I had today!

Hmm but we get scaled back a bit. I'd rather have got my full allotment

With 2.4 M$ returned to shareholders I guess we should see some enthusiastic buying and the last sale at 66c will soon be considered a bit of a bargain.

Disclosure - was not a shareholder so I could not participate in the issue but have been buying in the last few weeks.