sharetrader
Page 20 of 122 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by stealthmaster View Post
    What’s a SVP

Suppose VP is Vice President.....what’s the S

Is this just a glorified title for Product Manager in lingo us oldies use.
    Last edited by winner69; 13-01-2020 at 09:55 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Mogul View Post
    Yes, same thing but paid way too much. Senior Vice President. Then when they want to leave even less in the tin for shareholders they can move up to EVP or Executive Vice President. At that point I think they are freed from the tiresome burden of doing any work and can focus on flying around in the company jet.
    Should have waited for your post before ringing the company.!..lol.

I think it's a good appointment. IKE has such potential happy to hold long-term, bearing in mind their risk of being outcompeted long-term by a giant and/or taken over. I am yet to find their direct competitors.

SP falls.. on this news? haha

I guess he wasn't a popular choice. Or those in the know fear the company jet will be burning all the potential profits with his appointment.
    I think they are well positioned Cadalac - when big US companies are writing IKE into their SOPs. They appear to have first mover advantage if a competitor does appear. A takeover is probably more on the cards when one of their customers decides to block its competitors.

Everything is at record levels at IKE

And may the share price push on to newer record highs

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...561/315750.pdf
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Awesome report. Recurring revenue is getting ridiculously good now. Clearly marking a solid footprint in the industry to be able to achieve this record performance.

Key point from this little update is the revenue growth implies 2mil in the last 3 months, meaning a minimum of 2mil in the next 3 would already give a significantly bigger revenue growth trend that the sluggish one achieved between 2018-2019. This is further supported by the fact they projected high transactional volumes in Q4.
    Last edited by Cadalac123; 27-01-2020 at 10:21 AM.

Happy holder.
    I think they have a strong team and business model that will only get better year on year as they grow their customer base.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Cadalac123 View Post
    Awesome report. Recurring revenue is getting ridiculously good now. Clearly marking a solid footprint in the industry to be able to achieve this record performance.

Key point from this little update is the revenue growth implies 2mil in the last 3 months, meaning a minimum of 2mil in the next 3 would already give a significantly bigger revenue growth trend that the sluggish one achieved between 2018-2019. This is further supported by the fact they projected high transactional volumes in Q4.
    Well after such an awesome update, couldn’t help myself from getting another top up this morning. Should be past $1 soon.

Investor

Seems as though some pesky one is not happy with more than 72% gross margin and greater than 70% revenue coming from transaction and recurring sources in FY20.