sharetrader
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 187

Thread: ikeGPS - IPO

  1. #121
    Legend Balance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    10,389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I owe you an apology.
    Never thought you had a sense of humour...
    Good one,..
    It’s only money, Percy. No need to be too serious.

  2. #122
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    It’s only money, Percy. No need to be too serious.
    Of course Balance. Give me $3.00 for my TRA and have a laugh. Go on.
    IKE, I need more for though.
    Last edited by SilverBack; 10-07-2019 at 10:22 PM.

  3. #123
    percy
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    christchurch
    Posts
    13,580

    Default

    Positive,positive,positive announcement today.
    Ticked all the boxes for me.
    Increased revenue,increased margin,and cash burn seems to have halted.

  4. #124
    Member Timesurfer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Top of the South
    Posts
    347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    It’s only money, Percy. No need to be too serious.
    That is what I keep telling the bank but they hold onto it like there is no tomorrow when I show up.
    The IKE dream lives on to fight another day. Hopefully they deliver the current contracts in fine style and everyone will want to come and play.
    “Better three hours too soon than a minute too late.”
    ― William Shakespeare

  5. #125
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Positive,positive,positive announcement today.
    Ticked all the boxes for me.
    Increased revenue,increased margin,and cash burn seems to have halted.
    Agree on all those points, solid start for FY20 with 1st qtr looking very strong and good pipeline of contracts to work through.

  6. #126
    Member Timesurfer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Top of the South
    Posts
    347

    Default

    Someone thinks it is a good investment - they have just bought 2 shares
    “Better three hours too soon than a minute too late.”
    ― William Shakespeare

  7. #127
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Timesurfer View Post
    Someone thinks it is a good investment - they have just bought 2 shares
    https://www.nzx.com/announcements/337892

    Director Alex Knowles definitely thinks its a fine investment.

  8. #128
    percy
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    christchurch
    Posts
    13,580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    https://www.nzx.com/announcements/337892

    Director Alex Knowles definitely thinks its a fine investment.
    Positive...............................

  9. #129
    Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Under the sycamore tree
    Posts
    374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    https://www.nzx.com/announcements/337892

    Director Alex Knowles definitely thinks its a fine investment.
    Was that on market? And prior to the Annual Report, contract expansion and performance upgrade announcements? or is that me Sunday brain...

  10. #130
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by t.rexjr View Post
    Was that on market?
    Does not say explicitly but from the notification it says purchases between 24 June to 9 July and from that I assume its on market purchases. And volume between those periods does confirm to what was bought by Director.

  11. #131
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Different thinking
    Posts
    1,591

    Default

    Nice update today...see it here.

    + Projected record revenue of approximately $5.0m.
    + Success and growth of IKE Analyze has resulted in improvement in the quality, predictability, and sustainability of earnings with approximately 70% of revenue now from IKE Analyze transactions or recurring software subscriptions.
    + Projected approximately EBITDA breakeven Q2 FY20, continuing the positive performance trend with both May and June also being EBITDA positive.
    + Total cash and receivables at 30 September 2019 are expected to be approximately equal to 31 March 2019, at between $4.5m to $4.8m.
    + Projected record gross margin of approximately $3.6m and with gross margin percentage of greater than 70%.

  12. #132
    percy
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    christchurch
    Posts
    13,580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Nice update today...see it here.

    [FONT="]+ Projected record revenue of approximately $5.0m. [/FONT]
    [FONT="]+ Success and growth of IKE Analyze has resulted in improvement in the quality, predictability, and sustainability of earnings with approximately 70% of revenue now from IKE Analyze transactions or recurring software subscriptions. [/FONT]
    [FONT="]+ Projected approximately EBITDA breakeven Q2 FY20, continuing the positive performance trend with both May and June also being EBITDA positive. [/FONT]
    [FONT="]+ Total cash and receivables at 30 September 2019 are expected to be approximately equal to 31 March 2019, at between $4.5m to $4.8m. [/FONT]
    + Projected record gross margin of approximately $3.6m and with gross margin percentage of greater than 70%.
    Thanks for your post.
    As you say a nice update.
    That Q2 FY20 EBITDA breakeven quarter ends at the end of this month.Positive.

  13. #133
    An Awesome Cool Cat winner69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    , , .
    Posts
    24,695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Nice update today...see it here.

    [FONT="]+ Projected record revenue of approximately $5.0m. [/FONT]
    [FONT="]+ Success and growth of IKE Analyze has resulted in improvement in the quality, predictability, and sustainability of earnings with approximately 70% of revenue now from IKE Analyze transactions or recurring software subscriptions. [/FONT]
    [FONT="]+ Projected approximately EBITDA breakeven Q2 FY20, continuing the positive performance trend with both May and June also being EBITDA positive. [/FONT]
    [FONT="]+ Total cash and receivables at 30 September 2019 are expected to be approximately equal to 31 March 2019, at between $4.5m to $4.8m. [/FONT]
    + Projected record gross margin of approximately $3.6m and with gross margin percentage of greater than 70%.
    IKE just been a squiggly line on a chart to me .....didn’t realise that sales so minuscule.

    Never mind - a good report and hopefully it’ll get Craig’s excited and they’ll put out a glowing report to get share price back to 70 cents or higher
    “In a roaring bull market, knowledge is superfluous and experience is a handicap.”

    –Benjamin Graham”

  14. #134
    percy
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    christchurch
    Posts
    13,580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    IKE just been a squiggly line on a chart to me .....didn’t realise that sales so minuscule.

    Never mind - a good report and hopefully it’ll get Craig’s excited and they’ll put out a glowing report to get share price back to 70 cents or higher
    Yes it would be pleasing to see Craigs initiating research/coverage of IKE.
    Possibly the 5G networks opportunities will get them excited as I am.?
    Last edited by percy; 06-09-2019 at 08:01 AM.

  15. #135
    An Awesome Cool Cat winner69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    , , .
    Posts
    24,695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Yes it would be pleasing to see Craigs initiating research/coverage of IKE.
    Possibly the 5G networks opportunities will get them excited as I am.?
    Isn’t that 5G thingie going to make us all sick ....not that exciting if that’s the case
    “In a roaring bull market, knowledge is superfluous and experience is a handicap.”

    –Benjamin Graham”

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •