Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
Yes I know what you mean Kay. I also think they will go down below 90c but I have decided to take up the rights offer if it will help them survive. I may well be throwing good money after bad but I would like to see them succeed.
Hey Rupert, some might wonder whether you're into this for investment purposes or philanthropic purposes. I would suggest taking a rather more selfish view, deciding whether chasing bad money with good money is a profitable venture, until the company demonstrates that it is worthy of receiving your hard earned. If you can afford to be philanthropic, by all means wade in.

I would forego the cap raising and keep monitoring the SP for another or a new entry, should and if they get their sh1t together. Nothing is certain about Orion except the historical performance and none of that suggests this is the right time to punt on their future.

It is actually quite easy to just stand on the sidelines and wait until it either recovers, and buy the strength off weakness, or do nothing.

Jmho and just trying to share another perspective. You owe this company nothing, you have no obligations or imperatives to support this company. Your only obligation and imperative is to your future financial security and well being. It might not involve this company, or it may, but there are many other better ones at this point in time.

BAA