sharetrader
Page 13 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Orion Health

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenStag View Post
    FNZC have told me they need firm orders in by close of business today. This is to allow them to bid in the bookbuild.
    I have only indicated a dollar amount that I would be interested in. It is a genuine indication, but not a binding one. I will most likely participate, but will not be betting the farm on it.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenStag View Post
    FNZC have told me they need firm orders in by close of business today. This is to allow them to bid in the bookbuild.
    ASB have done the same. Not sure how binding it would be on me as no cotract but if it wasn't popular and they were left holding the shares, they would try their best to push to me no doubt.

Decided not to go into this one.

percy

I have been running hot and cold on this IPO.
    To be fair on my broker I rang him a short time ago and told him I did not want to proceed.
    He thanked me as he had to bid this afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I have been running hot and cold on this IPO.
    To be fair on my broker I rang him a short time ago and told him I did not want to proceed.
    He thanked me as he had to bid this afternoon.
    I have been feeling the same and done the same (said no thank you). Now to sit and see how the bookbuild goes.

Guru

The irony of very few (here atleast) showing invest is that it will probably be priced at the bottom to the range, which makes it much more attractive.

If it does, I may call my broker and ask to be put on the waiting list in cae someone pulls out.

Guru

Book build is today and tomorrow so we should know the price by Friday night. Applications from Monday but (I assume) will will have to have pre-ordered an allocation from your broker as there is no public pool.

Guru

NBR is reporting it is 9x over subscribed!: http://www.nbr.co.nz/article/heavy-s...es-db-p-165027

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    NBR is reporting it is 9x over subscribed!: http://www.nbr.co.nz/article/heavy-s...es-db-p-165027
    Well I'll be a son of a gun. I didn't pick it, that's for sure.

I am with ASB, so not hopeful of getting many. For my wife I did express interest with Craigs but have not heard from them!

Xirr

IN a few years time if the media start running stories of goldie oldies that have lost all their money by investing in tech ipo's - i will deadset laugh my ass off.

This is finance companies v2.0

Orion is actually a good company, but I can't see the returns the demand/price range is implying.