sharetrader
Page 46 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Thread: Orion Health

Herbacious

The private providers will focus on maximising their balance sheets by driving operational efficiencies and looking to limit liability for any mistakes. So ePrescribing and Medications Management software (which lets you better administer drugs etc) will be a useful area to be in, rather than the integration portal stuff that OHE makes. Population Health stuff might still be of use to the larger insurers that can use it to more accurately calculate premiums.

Membaa

OHE approaching 52-week and all-time lows, almost 100% retrace of the Feb-Jun rise. Is the company really so broken as to deserve such a SP walloping since IPO?

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    OHE approaching 52-week and all-time lows, almost 100% retrace of the Feb-Jun rise. Is the company really so broken as to deserve such a SP walloping since IPO?
    Yes, this is (depending on the perspective) either a very ugly (for holders) or a fascinating chart (for everybody else). I guess from a technical perspective there might be a chance for a bounce at the 250 mark, but without positive news I don't see that coming.

From a fundamental point of view - I guess they are not (yet) as screwed as WYN (they do have some revenue worthwhile mentioning - but their expenses keep being higher than their income), but in a way comparable. If they manage to close some of the big contracts in the US they are hoping for, than their share price will move into the stratosphere. However - if they don't, than they will be for a long time in loss making territory with future capital risings in view.

How likely is an "America First" Trump administration to put big bucks into a small New Zealand Software company? How likely is an administration which puts the Rich first to put money into a public health system (which would benefit from OHE software)?

You tell me, but I certainly don't expect any good news from the East Island anytime soon.

Maybe they should book the president suite in the Trump tower and fool a bit with the president elect in his hotel spa around ... this might materially improve their chances?
    Last edited by BlackPeter; 25-11-2016 at 11:13 AM.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    How likely is an "America First" Trump administration to put big bucks into a small New Zealand Software company? How likely is an administration which puts the Rich first to put money into a public health system (which would benefit from OHE software)?

You tell me, but I certainly don't expect any good news from the East Island anytime soon.
    Some speculation; It is now obvious that Obamacare has been a complete disaster and that something different will be needed to replace it.

Unforunately there are so many pigs gorging at the US healthcare trough that nothing will be achievied without a great deal of grunting squealing and time wasting.

If I was a US healthcare provider I would be sitting on my hands wondering what sort of beast was going to come slouching towards me and not committing to buying software implemetations which may have no relevance under the new regime, whatever it is.

Boop boop de do
    Marilyn
    Diamonds are a girls best friend.

Guru

Operating loss of 17 mil but looking forward to its first profit next year , Hmmmm !

IMO

Haven't been following this but it looks like faith and hope need to be a part of an investors criteria.
    Orion Health Announces 1H2017 Interim Results

might need a CR next year

And so once more it is uttered, "We are well positioned for a significantly improved 2H2017 and the company remains focussed on driving to profitability through global expansion.............."

disc: not a holder

Guru

Obviously little credibility with the market - down 32c/12.8% on larger volumes

All time low.
    Last edited by Sideshow Bob; 28-11-2016 at 01:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Obviously little credibility with the market - down 32c/12.8% on larger volumes

All time low.
    Glad to see people are starting to wake up to this one. A capital raise looking likely from a quick gander at those numbers, not that they could forecast that, they couldn't (or wouldn't) provide a forecast on IPO day.

Are we looking at the next Wynyard here?

DISC: Never held.