sharetrader
Page 177 of 273 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187227 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 2726

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    The Bear is all alone in the woods bounce a little higher please
    Got to be quick with those dead cat-dog bounces my young furry friend. Dead cats and dog's bounce and then very quickly settle down stone dead again.
    My only remaining hint is don't wait until the maggots are crawling out of the carcass. Good luck. I don't want to be the one firing off a flare at 30 cents to help you find your way out of the woods. Don't just take my word for it Jeremy said it well at post #1745. Directors and management are absolutely "full of it"
    Taking a loss on the chin improves one sense of smell for corporate B.S. in the future i.e. its good for you in the long run.
    Last edited by Beagle; 27-11-2018 at 02:32 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

It will be revealing to see in another week or so what, if any, disclosures have been made about Directors buying shares after the interim result. If there is not some decent insider buying soon that will say a lot about what they think of their prospects...

Buy order lined up at 35.

Waiting patiently.

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hardt View Post
    Buy order lined up at 35.

Waiting patiently.
    I traded the cat down through the $1 mark. Was fairly predicatable. Managed to 'win' back my earlier investment loss.

Being a non dividend payer there must be a large number of punters looking to get off once the reality is accepted. You've got 3 odd years of debt payment then step off into the unknown once APL fires up. At which time building sector could well be in the middle of a cycle down turn. Could be a long wait for a substansial gain in confidence. It sounds cheap but lacks a reason to buy without the value of a dividend. Have resisted the urge and am sitting on the sidelines pondering it's future.

Banned

Nearly 10% of the company just changed hands at 40c - I can smell a takeover offer coming.

No way the Board could fight off a bid given recent events and the right buyer this is still worth maybe $1 a share.
    Last edited by Arbroath; 27-11-2018 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbroath View Post
    Nearly 10% of the company just changed hands at 40c - I can smell a takeover offer coming.

No way the Board could fight off a bid given recent events and the right buyer this is still worth maybe $1 a share.
    Those who might have run their rulers over Viridian might be saying jeez I just might get something twice as big and better for about the same price now

....and leave Viridian in the lurch .żeven better
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Arbroath View Post

Ohhh goodie a takeover would put us out of our misery quicker than waiting for the SP to get up to our buy in price

percy

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Ohhh goodie a takeover would put us out of our misery quicker than waiting for the SP to get up to our buy in price
    Not if FBU do an all scrip offer.!..lol.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Not if FBU do an all scrip offer.!..lol.
    Hmm the Bear doesnt know what that is but it doesnt sound good

Ok I just Googled all scrip offer and no I dont like the sound of that one little bit