Quote Originally Posted by Louloubell View Post
Am a long holder and long time sufferer. I will not post my entry price as I will lose the little self respect and credibility left.

I stayed in the free fall all the way down and averaged down when the sp was around 18c. How not to do things!!!

I like the approach atm: pay down debt, look after staff, don't over promise (and under deliver), reduce exposure to the bigger commercial sector, and eliminate all the book keeping fluffies and nonsense.

I will continue to hold. See light at the end of the tunnel for the sp when debt is low and divvies are being paid again.

Got severely burned by this stock doing almost identical things as you have done Louloubell, instead of cutting my losses much earlier. Lesson Learned.
Even seriously thought about starting a class action lawsuit with the money involved and knowing all the shareholders likely to be affected.

Serious issues with Board & management until Simon Mander started 'very slowly' turning the ship around. Then finally the goodwill writedown.
My heart goes out to people like yourself who have suffered through this debacle - You are definately not alone. Good luck with being patient...