sharetrader
Page 273 of 273 FirstFirst ... 173223263269270271272273
Results 2,721 to 2,726 of 2726
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    might be in need of a necessary deed of chucking the side of the ditch's operations with least favourable prospects to improve on the block for some other poor sucker to take away to play games with for whatever gets thrown in the begging bowl - to avoid the whole lot falling off the chocks if no improvement likely within a couple of years.. otherwise how will it survive ?

Or perhaps even a nasty Reverse dividend / aka Cap Raise @ say 5 cps- no tax credits or withholding tax needed into MPG's begging bowl likely to go down well with all the long suffering boys & girls - on Doctor's orders to keep the outfit out of the ditch for a while ?
    I think that they should delete the P out of MPG !!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    I think that they should delete the P out of MPG !!
    Plenty of performance.....

Doesn't say whether it is good or high performance!!

Quote Originally Posted by Leemsip View Post
    SML has assets. Not sure MPG have anything to sell that will be good for the company... If they sell Oz part of the business they are left with an under performing NZ outfit with high fixed costs and overheads....

Need an equity raise (like 2 years ago), to get rid of the debt. Been following this company for ages. I sold out at 45c or so I think.... waiting for them to turn the corner or raise some equity.
    Not sure how they would raise equity when the whole company is worth $18m and they owe $55m. It would completely destroy equity of existing holders who couldn't participate.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    Not sure how they would raise equity when the whole company is worth $18m and they owe $55m. It would completely destroy equity of existing holders who couldn't participate.
    IMHO I think any and all investors should go back and read and reread the prospectus of its relaunch, the writing was on the wall then, Im surprised that it has taken this long for this to become evident !!

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    IMHO I think any and all investors should go back and read and reread the prospectus of its relaunch, the writing was on the wall then, Im surprised that it has taken this long for this to become evident !!
    Seen this before-- Feltex private equity sale to ma and pa's

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Plenty of performance.....

Doesn't say whether it is good or high performance!!

the best performance might have been jacking up the job on intangibles, a heap of debt to match and floating
    the outfit off at outset for those who thought it looked better off their hands