sharetrader
Page 106 of 273 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 2726

They'll only build a tiny fraction of their stated goal mate, you mark my words, there simply isn't the manpower capability in the construction industry. They've already said they're looking to partner with the private sector to meet that goal but anyone who has tried to hire a builder in Auckland lately knows there is a really chronic skills shortage so building another 10,000 houses a year is a physical and logistical impossibility and is almost as fanciful as their planting 100,000,000 trees per annum or was that a billion trees per annum...might as well be its Mickey mouse pick a number out of thin air stuff...
    Last edited by Beagle; 01-11-2017 at 04:02 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

One should feel for Nigel(the CEO)...Purchased 275000 shares at $1.09 on the 30th of Aug 2017.He should have waited or what was he thinking??I suppose the same should apply for John Fellet of Sky....He was also buying when the SP was around $3.02 and now??

Some CEO's go "off track" on TA...(just like me)

It’s only a loss when you sell, so happy to play possum for 12 mths. Shame mpg been tarred with the fbu brush, completely different animals hunting in the same jungle, one’s a dodo, the other an ostrich, burying its head in the sand until a team of consultants digs it out.
    What I’m interested in is how much money has been transferred out of fbu and mpg, and where on earth has it gone?

Banned

A2M? Well not today.

I'll play possum too. Gut says hold, living in the Chch CBD with glass buildings everywhere has to pay off? Fat red arrow looks very nasty hope it shrinks soon.

Jeez .....still dropping

I still wonder who that shareholder who offered to be a director but got told to bugger off by the Board was
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Jeez .....still dropping

I still wonder who that shareholder who offered to be a director but got told to bugger off by the Board was
    Probably had more fresh idea's than the current lot. I see sales North Island GM sacked. Starting to get rid of some under-performers...plenty more underperforming pup's riddled with flea's to go I reckon l
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Eek I need to sell something in my portfolio quickly so I don't miss out jumping on board this gravy train!

come to daddy
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    come to daddy
    Careful, you might get your boots filled and then some at 90 cents....plenty of people thought they couldn't possibly go under $1...just saying.

Top up time