sharetrader
Page 212 of 273 FirstFirst ... 112162202208209210211212213214215216222262 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 2726

Quote Originally Posted by dubya View Post
    https://www.nzx.com/announcements/349072
    On track to meet guidance and $15 mil paid off debt.
    They seem to be getting themselves sorted out.
    Surely....... finally on the right track.???!!!!
    I certainly hope so. I guess time will tell.
    Well, it should be. 31 March is only one month away. They have pretty much known how they have performed in 2nd half year.

Good news.

1st half EBIT was $14.60M. Full year EBIT is expected between $21m and 24m. Take the lowest 21M, then 2nd half EBIT will be $6.4M. Its EPS is around 1.8C.

1st half EPS 4.2C, 2nd half EPS 1.8C, thus full year EPS 6C, indicate forward PE is 4.5.

Quote Originally Posted by Lease View Post
    1st half EBIT was $14.60M. Full year EBIT is expected between $21m and 24m. Take the lowest 21M, then 2nd half EBIT will be $6.4M. Its EPS is around 1.8C.

1st half EPS 4.2C, 2nd half EPS 1.8C, thus full year EPS 6C, indicate forward PE is 4.5.
    But both H2 and FY still less than last year (normalised)

Suppose we still need to believe the story they're putting out.

Dirt cheap eh

Metro do seem one of those unlucky companies and has some unlucky Directors - hope the luck changes or else we might read that glass shipments have been seriously delayed.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Market is always forward looking and in my opinion is right to be dead worried about what the earnings will be in FY21 and beyond for all the reasons previously stated on this thread by myself and others.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Market is always forward looking and in my opinion is right to be dead worried about what the earnings will be in FY21 and beyond for all the reasons previously stated on this thread by myself and others.
    Yes, so MPG is up 10% today indicating its prospect.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    But both H2 and FY still less than last year (normalised)

Suppose we still need to believe the story they're putting out.

Dirt cheap eh

Metro do seem one of those unlucky companies and has some unlucky Directors - hope the luck changes or else we might read that glass shipments have been seriously delayed.
    Last full year EBIT was only $15.6M.

Normalised you mean before assets written-off and other one-off items? But this year there are still some written-off and one-off aussie restructure cost. So it's not necessary less than last year.

Last full year EBIT was only $15.6M.

Normalised you mean before assets written-off and other one-off items? But this year there are still some written-off and one-off aussie restructure cost. So it's not necessary less than last year.
    F19 EBIT before significant items was $25.2m (down from $30m the year before that)

Now guidance is $21m and $24m. This excludes IFRS and Restructure so is the comparable EBIT before significant items ..comparing apples to apples.

I see that as EBIT before extraordinary items (Metros preferred profit measure) being down on last year (maybe by as much as 17% which is about what it was down in F19 v F18

The new man might be fixing things ....Masefield will be hoping so.

CEO, CFO and two directors accumulating. Share price seems to be holding too on an otherwise bleak day.

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...269/317971.pdf

Last time I had some Metro shares were the ones i sold for $2 odd

Thought it a good time to have another go ...so got some at 26/27 the last few days. Not betting the farm but enough to be satisfied when the share price doubles or better

I reckon winner is onto a winner here

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Last time I had some Metro shares were the ones i sold for $2 odd

Thought it a good time to have another go ...so got some at 26/27 the last few days. Not betting the farm but enough to be satisfied when the share price doubles or better

I reckon winner is onto a winner here
    From the direct broking site the 30 day MA is just over 26c. The 100 day MA is just under 30c. If MPG happens to trade at 30c (which is only 1c away) its going to be over both the 30 and 100 day MA's.

Does anyone have a quick way of seeing what other NZ shares are still above both MA's? ATM still is but I'm wondering how many others there are.