sharetrader
Page 158 of 273 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168208258 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 2726

We are in full compliance of NZX disclosure requirements

Just getting early to save the NZX asking
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    We are in full compliance of NZX disclosure requirements

Just getting early to save the NZX asking
    im picking the glass business , someone blabbed lol na just kidding who knows
    Last edited by bull....; 19-11-2018 at 10:49 AM.
    one step ahead of the herd

Metro Glass to announce FY19 interim results on 26 November 2018
    Maybe someone got to read it early!

Advanced Member

Did the new CEO dump his sign-on package on-market?
    discl. kidding

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Heres why, they finally made the release, though after market open....

New competitor coming into the market in 2020......bit later on though have similar scale so could be a strong competitor

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/327025

"We have had it confirmed to us that a large aluminium extruder is looking to enter the New Zealand glass processing market, with a new processing plant near Hamilton. This greenfield development is expected to begin early production in circa 18 months, and by way of comparison once fully up and running may be of a broadly similar scale to Metroglass’ Highbrook plant."
    Last edited by silverblizzard888; 19-11-2018 at 10:59 AM.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    For starters, MPG is trading on a PER of 9.5 times ($174m market cap at 94c vs $18.4m NPAT - $16.3m add back $2.1m severance for CEO).

If you take out the 3.8c dividend sitting in there (ex 6 July), the PER is actually 9.1 times.

I am expecting MPG to increase NPAT by a modest 10% in F19 & F20. Market will get comfortable with the performance of MPG and mark the PER up - expect 11.5X in F19 and 13.5X in F20.

That's how I am expecting the sp to double.

TGH has failed to deliver every single year since its listing. MPG delivered in the latest results - that makes a big difference to perception.
    Crikey, wonder how supporters such as Balance, JCM and others are feeling today......?

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silverblizzard888 View Post
    Heres why, they finally made the release, though after market open....

New competitor coming into the market in 2020......bit later on though have similar scale so could be a strong competitor

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/327025
    Interesting. That competitors a one stop shop now. Can't even price themselves back in. Wonder who it is. There's not many extrustion suppliers.

Maybe somebody in urgent need for cash or somebody selling inherited (or whatever) shares without understanding how the market reacts on the dumping of a low liquidity share without setting a limit? Looks like a bit more than 200k shares got dumped into the morning auction and went for 72 cents. The trickle sales afterwards might be just nerveous reef fish selling into an unprepared market ...

Shares for $230k changed hands so far, this does not look like a tsunami to me.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Announcement released at 10.49 a.m.. In my opinion it is quite clear that some people traded on inside knowledge in the first 49 minutes of trade today. If anyone feels sufficiently motivated and aggrieved and wants to make the effort of a formal complaint to the NZX I think you should and I think there are good grounds to feel aggrieved.
    This release was quite clearly prepared over the weekend and absolutely should have been released to the market before it opened this morning. WTF is the company thinking delaying it till 10.49 a.m. ?
    The timing of this release is as "Mickey Mouse" as it gets in my opinion and a very sad inditement on the governance of the company.
    Last edited by Beagle; 19-11-2018 at 11:12 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Maybe somebody in urgent need for cash or somebody selling inherited (or whatever) shares without understanding how the market reacts on the dumping of a low liquidity share without setting a limit? Looks like a bit more than 200k shares got dumped into the morning auction and went for 72 cents. The trickle sales afterwards might be just nerveous reef fish selling into an unprepared market ...

Shares for $230k changed hands so far, this does not look like a tsunami to me.
    I guess you will be looking to hoover up those 100,000 shares at .68 then.