sharetrader
Page 102 of 273 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2726
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    You must be getting excited buying all those cheap unwanted shares coming on to the market.
    Someone bought mine this arvo at 98c, I'm getting too bored with this stock, it inspires me about as much as roof painting does.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Someone bought mine this arvo at 98c, I'm getting too bored with this stock, it inspires me about as much as roof painting does.
    Time to get in

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Time to get in
    No time like the present, but I don't think you need to rush unless your feeling inspired.

percy

Wonderful posts Couta1 and Balance.

Maybe punters getting a bit worried about the possibility of metro having a few fixed contracts which wouldnt be a good place to be with the nzd ‘collapsing’

Pure speculation of course ...but one never knows
    Last edited by winner69; 27-10-2017 at 07:12 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Maybe punters getting a bit worried about the possibility of metro having a few fixed contracts which wouldnt be a good place to be with the nzd ‘collapsing’

Pure speculation of course ...but one never knows
    http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11935390

"Intueri Education and Metro Glass are standout duds"

Interesting that no one here bothered to post this article from Brian Gaynor on 21 Oct.

Suspect the article prompted a few shareholders to bail out on 24 Oct when the market reopened after the long weekend? Would have had a few shareholders spend the long Labour weekend wondering if MPG will go the same way as IQE!
    Last edited by Balance; 30-10-2017 at 07:18 AM.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11935390

"Intueri Education and Metro Glass are standout duds"

Interesting that no one here bothered to post this article from Brian Gaynor on 21 Oct.

Suspect the article prompted a few shareholders to bail out on 24 Oct when the market reopened after the long weekend? Would have had a few shareholders spend the long Labour weekend wondering if MPG will go the same way as IQE!
    MPG has 50% markshare in NZ is consistently making 20m profit, they are completely different businesses

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    MPG has 50% markshare in NZ is consistently making 20m profit, they are completely different businesses
    I don't disagree with you - am just making the point that it is interesting that no-one posted the article but I suspect the 5c selldown last week would be related somewhat to the article?

The other thing I don't understand about Brian Gaynor is the constant digs at MPG is not helping the company or share price confidence, yet Millford owns a good amount of shares in the company. It's almost like he's destroying his own investment

I don't disagree with you - am just making the point that it is interesting that no-one posted the article but I suspect the 5c selldown last week would be related somewhat to the article?
    Hmmm that and I don't think FBUs announcement helped. Will be interesting to see if it holds up this week.