sharetrader
Page 108 of 273 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 2726

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    For those unfamiliar with the Peter Principle, its time to read up.

Quote Originally Posted by carrom74 View Post
    One should feel for Nigel(the CEO)...Purchased 275000 shares at $1.09 on the 30th of Aug 2017.He should have waited or what was he thinking??I suppose the same should apply for John Fellet of Sky....He was also buying when the SP was around $3.02 and now??

Some CEO's go "off track" on TA...(just like me)
    don't feel sorry for Rigby

He has over 5 million shares - really really cheap ones from before the IPO

Well ahead of the game
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    don't feel sorry for Rigby

He has over 5 million shares - really really cheap ones from before the IPO

Well ahead of the game
    Well said.. Mr.Dean Brown(who has resigned today) has also purchased 15700 shares at $1.58 in the month of Feb 2107.

That seems a while now considering the SP today!He must be wondering just like how i am....

Quote Originally Posted by carrom74 View Post
    Well said.. Mr.Dean Brown(who has resigned today) has also purchased 15700 shares at $1.58 in the month of Feb 2107.

That seems a while now considering the SP today!He must be wondering just like how i am....
    I blame BP. I wouldn't even of heard about this company if it wasn't for him

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    For those unfamiliar with the Peter Principle, its time to read up.
    Yes exactly, and just like your mother and mine told us all those years ago, when you see one cockroach in the kitchen, there is always more.
    Bryan Gaynor clearly knows a mess when he sees it and continues to unload, with plenty more to go yet ! https://www.nzx.com/announcements/309695
    Last edited by Beagle; 02-11-2017 at 05:17 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Yes exactly, and just like your mother and mine told us all those years ago, when you see one cockroach in the kitchen, there is always more.
    Bryan Gaynor clearly knows a mess when he sees it and continues to unload, with plenty more to go yet ! https://www.nzx.com/announcements/309695
    Suppose it was just too easy for Milford to have got sucked in the first place.

Not one of their best calls

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Suppose it was just too easy for Milford to have got sucked in the first place.

Not one of their best calls
    Not one of BP's best call's either. Maybe they were reading his posts too lol
    Last edited by Beagle; 02-11-2017 at 07:25 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    Hard to think this was posted on 28-08-2017... lucky I didn't catch the falling class at $1.09, I would be bleeding even more today.
    I would have bleed so much I'd probably be dead... down another 16.5% in barely 2 months. They aren't gonna cut that now juicy dividend right?

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Not one of BP's best call's either. Maybe they were reading his posts too lol
    BP had a very considered and well thought out thesis for investing in Metro. Did plenty of research and even bothered to do a site visit. Only thing wrong was he believed all the stuff in Metro's presentations, in particular I think he was swayed by the reported huge growth over the last 4 to 5 years not grasping that that only covered a half cycle (ie growth from the depths of despair which forced the company into what was essentially receivership to the peak of the current cycle). In reality growth form peak to peak was single digit % pa.

I lalo recall you Mr Beagle saying you though the Annual Report was a pretty good read and this was probably a company going places.

Sad BP hasn't commented on this thread for a few weeks as I would be interested to see if his views have changed much. But good to see that the cheerleader baton has been passed to Head Hunter. Hope he hasn't fallen into the same trap as BP by repeating almost word for word what the company says to convince us that all is honly dory.

About 90 cents is as low as it will go. Even bull... is now probably trading this 'baby' and from here Head Hunter may have the last laugh.