sharetrader
Page 112 of 273 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 2726

jeez 86 is pretty low

Milford (if it is them) musy=t be pretty desperate to sell ....before next weeks announcement

If flat isn't that flat or if guidance for full year is a downward slope all hell will break loose I reckon .....analyst briefing a must watch ...even if it is only for the entertainment

Goulder and Rigby need to be a bit more upfront and no more sending messages out in code
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    jeez 86 is pretty low

Milford (if it is them) musy=t be pretty desperate to sell ....before next weeks announcement

If flat isn't that flat or if guidance for full year is a downward slope all hell will break loose I reckon .....analyst briefing a must watch ...even if it is only for the entertainment

Goulder and Rigby need to be a bit more upfront and no more sending messages out in code
    Third downgrade yet?

Remember downgrades always come in threes.

So watch out for that.

There's a lot of negativity baked in at the moment, but who knows but the chart is looking simply awful and it's going to take some good news to get it heading back up.

I agree that leadership need to step up and not tell us bollocks. Let us know the true position and challenges with no sugar coating. It might actually work in their favour, because telling us everything is dandy has clearly not worked.

my declining channel has a bottom around 50c , hope there update good
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    my declining channel has a bottom around 50c , hope there update good
    That would put them on a PE of 5. Surely things aren't that gloomy

Surely it can’t go to 85 cents ...that be half the IPO price

Didn’t the promoters do a wonderful job in packaging this up as the buy of the century
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    jeez 86 is pretty low

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    That would put them on a PE of 5. Surely things aren't that gloomy
    I'm with winner on this. If there are skeletons in the closet this could get very ugly. They won't be on a PE of 5 because the market is saying the E number gets revised down..I reckon shareholders are "brave" to hold this one and swim against what appears to be a strong outgoing tide.

This is yet another lesson, (for anyone that needs it) to never hold a share in a clear downtrend. Who would have thought this would break down through $1.00 a little while back ? Very pleased I took my bitter medicine and exited at that level.
    Last edited by Beagle; 16-11-2017 at 09:04 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Beagle - happy to admit I needed that lesson! Very hard swimming against the tide like you say and losing some confidence given a falling SP before results announcement. Never a good sign - someone know something we don't???

On the potential plus side... at what point has all these downgrades been factored in?? I personally still see value here.

All will be revealed Monday and Oct consent numbers out at the end of the month.

Someone just purchased $600k shares... (And someone just sold 600k shares). SPH notice coming or someone still selling out?

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    ......This is yet another lesson, (for anyone that needs it) to never hold a share in a clear downtrend. Who would have thought this would break down through $1.00 a little while back ? Very pleased I took my bitter medicine and exited at that level.
    In your opinion Beagle - is there a general rule of thumb that can be applied as to what percentage one should let a share fall to in a downtrend before getting out? Similarly, when one might look to get back in again once it bottoms and a clear uptrend starts.