sharetrader
Page 127 of 273 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177227 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 2726

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Not tempted to give them another chance are we?

Punters probably think they have some Fletcher-esque ghosts in the cupboard. Apparently they have a few largish fixed price contracts as well.

Looking forward there probably going to be a bit of a hiatus in ‘above ground’ commercial construction as Fletcher’s wind down. That could inhibit Metro growth.

We said a buck was the bottom ....then 90 cents .....maybe it’s 80 cents now ...who knows

Think there will a trading update soon to put the market at ease?
    Well their strategy update is due to be announced in March so I think there'll be an update then. Would be nice to have a CEO announcement then as well too but that might be asking for too much

Not tempted to give them another chance are we?

Punters probably think they have some Fletcher-esque ghosts in the cupboard. Apparently they have a few largish fixed price contracts as well.

Looking forward there probably going to be a bit of a hiatus in ‘above ground’ commercial construction as Fletcher’s wind down. That could inhibit Metro growth.

We said a buck was the bottom ....then 90 cents .....maybe it’s 80 cents now ...who knows

Think there will a trading update soon to put the market at ease?
    Lol mpg drops half the amount of fbu, surely the market thinks there’s something to come from MPG.

I note that MPG updated the market with a downgrade at the beginning of feb last year. Perhaps no news is good news ?

Given the price @ .86c today surely its time to stick a toe in on this one,PE of 8,dividend yield over 12% and and as joe above says perhaps no news is good news!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGrogan View Post
    Lol mpg drops half the amount of fbu, surely the market thinks there’s something to come from MPG.

I note that MPG updated the market with a downgrade at the beginning of feb last year. Perhaps no news is good news ?
    Surely quoting on Glass and Installation is a much much less complex task than what FBU were having to do ? There is a lot of building happening and to happen in New Zealand. So should they be tarred with the same brush ?
    Not holding but wondering about dipping my toe in the water on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    Surely quoting on Glass and Installation is a much much less complex task than what FBU were having to do ? There is a lot of building happening and to happen in New Zealand. So should they be tarred with the same brush ?
    Not holding but wondering about dipping my toe in the water on this one.
    You would think so but there literally hasn't been any love for this stock at all and it seems it's headed towards 70 cents faster than its headed for $1

How many downgrades so far?

Stay clear until there has been the third downgrade.

With a March 31 year end plenty of time for a bit of action

If things were going gangbusters I'm sure they would have told us by now ....January results out there

If things are doing OK they might not say anything until the announcement late May

And if things are not going to plan and there's a bit of explaining to do expect an announcement early March asfter they know whats happened up to end of February.

That's how I see it anyway

Wonder how the strategic review is going?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

With a March 31 year end plenty of time for a bit of action

If things were going gangbusters I'm sure they would have told us by now ....January results out there

If things are doing OK they might not say anything until the announcement late May

And if things are not going to plan and there's a bit of explaining to do expect an announcement early March asfter they know whats happened up to end of February.

That's how I see it anyway

Wonder how the strategic review is going?
    Yeah based on no update things up until jan 31 must have been tracking to the 18.5-20m guidance given? or maybe they are just waiting till next month to hide it with the CEO news.

Regardless this will be stuck in the 80s (or lower) until the market has some kind of update. IMO the current share price & sentiment suggests the market expects a downgrade... will be an interesting couple of months.

Banned

Yeah based on no update things up until jan 31 must have been tracking to the 18.5-20m guidance given? or maybe they are just waiting till next month to hide it with the CEO news.

Regardless this will be stuck in the 80s (or lower) until the market has some kind of update. IMO the current share price & sentiment suggests the market expects a downgrade... will be an interesting couple of months.
    I think given the share price the Board/Mgmt should either be issuing the downgrade that the market seems to be pricing in or re-iterating that they are on track for $18.5-20m as previously announced to reassure what looks like a pretty nervy market??

New CEO will want a good clean up before he really takes over.

Third downgrade coming.