sharetrader
Page 137 of 273 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147187237 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 2726

This and the other listing of around the same timeframe TGH have been a really sobering experience for investors. The chart on both looks really terrible and investors appear to be on a hiding to nothing. Good companies make results, poor companies make excuses. A real coin toss which is the uglier sister of those two but I'm not tempted by either at their current levels.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    It must be a buy now surely lol.
    Ignore the long term downtrend at your peril folks.
    Prudent investors with any interest in this sector, (why would you really want to bother I don't know) will wait for a confirmed bottom and buy once it goes back up through its 100 day MA, assuming that ever happens.
    Should have followed your lead and got out at around $1. Still hold a very small parcel that I am tempted to sell at a loss and turn into a milk shake

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Should have followed your lead and got out at around $1. Still hold a very small parcel that I am tempted to sell at a loss and turn into a milk shake
    Just do it.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Just do it.
    Is that a variation of "let's do this" lol.... Bit worried about you copying Jascinda's sayings
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Is that a variation of "let's do this" lol.... Bit worried about you copying Jascinda's sayings
    Nah, that's the Nike logo from 1988, Jacinda was still at primary school back then.

Ok LETS DO THIS!

I have that Nike sticker on my kayak Couta! JUST DO IT! Feel the fear and do it anyway!
    Last edited by RupertBear; 27-03-2018 at 12:28 PM.

Yup - cos as we all know now, sweet Cindy Astern then refers it to a select committee before doing anything!

Banned

I have that Nike sticker on my kayak Couta! JUST DO IT! Feel the fear and do it anyway!
    That's a double confirmation to sell this mongrel ASAP.

Ok LETS DO THIS!
    I would, they'll probably still be applying flea powder by the truckload to this mutt for quite some time yet I reckon.