sharetrader
Page 79 of 273 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129179 ... LastLast

Stats NZ Building Activity Survey for June 17 quarter (first three months of Metro new financial year)

Total building activity in volume terms DOWN 1.2% on same quarter last year.

No building boom ......flat comes to mind
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Banned

So we'll be languishing at this level for the foreseeable, possibly head lower to $1 during September?
    At least this under performer is now off my radar and will put funds towards NTL SPP, possibly more into crypto bargains with this massive selloff.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Stats NZ Building Activity Survey for June 17 quarter (first three months of Metro new financial year)

Total building activity in volume terms DOWN 1.2% on same quarter last year.

No building boom ......flat comes to mind
    Very relaxing watching five day cricket game on a flat lifeless pitch...not quite so much fun watching shares do nothing but at least the shares at around 111 or thereabouts seem to have found some sort of floor, (hopefully a flat one with a very solid base)
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboyj View Post
    So we'll be languishing at this level for the foreseeable, possibly head lower to $1 during September?
    At least this under performer is now off my radar and will put funds towards NTL SPP, possibly more into crypto bargains with this massive selloff.
    Don't try that at home ... selling cheap and buying dear is not usually a good strategy to increase your capital ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Some funds towards tulips too?

Default value of all building works increased in the last 12 months - despite volume falling

article in NBR:

https://www.nbr.co.nz/article/value-...arter-b-207330

Apparently the value of building works increased over the last 12 months by 4.6%. This must be good for MPG as well ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Banned

With all this good news coming out, why is mpg still languishing at these low levels and still heading lower? This is the one pooping most in my lap.

With all this good news coming out, why is mpg still languishing at these low levels and still heading lower? This is the one pooping most in my lap.

.......you missed the bit about volume falling ...... (less windows)

And that story is about the past - building activity slowing ...consents imply going negative
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Banned

Noth Korea plus looming election equals poop.

Banned

Couta you bought in recently cant remember? I bought in at 1.25. Strong urge to sever this tumour and cut my losses. This turd might need more polishing to find favour again, if ever. You still staying in or jumping ship?