sharetrader

Thread: Arql

Banned

Default Arql

I've done some D.D on ARQL in the States and are about to pull the trigger. Hearing great things from a contact in the U.S and just sounds too good. Can anybody add here. I do know someone is trying to negotiate buying a large block of ARQL right now with the key being a drug called Tivantinib. I done the research on what I have been told, plus more and all has been confirmed, but would love to hear from somebody else just for peace of mind. More than likely will go for it regardless. Tivantinib has a long trial history with not so good results in the beginning, it's recent studies where all the excitement is.

Cuzzie.

Banned

Bit the bullet - the key here is Tivantinib & Hepatocellular Carcinomas just to speed up your D.D. ArQule is in the red by at least $25 mil and they only have funding to the end of next year only so not everybodies cup of tea. It's mine so lets see where this ride takes me.
    I know a little bit about these wonder cancer drugs on a personal side and are only here due to another wonder drug. Call it personal interest if you like, but here is the thing. The drug, "Glivec" cost Pharmac $90 a pill, I was on six a day. Without the drug, six feet under within half a year, with it and you kick it in the a**. Same thing with Tivantinib, but this drug covers more than one cancer. The research is coming out and that research see's me biting the bullet. Purchase price USD$1.43 & I'm quite happy to let everybody see me float or sink. Lets see what happens.

Cheers, Cuzzie.

Banned

ArQule results for the second quarter of 2014 will be released tomorrow. Here's hoping for good numbers. I'll know tomorrow. The S.P will go up or down. My D.D points towards the up and this is no gamble on my part. If it goes down, then that indicates I need to be more vigilant when doing my research. BTW, I made a mistake in my post above, Glivec only cost Pharmac $45 a pill, not $90.