sharetrader
Page 11 of 80 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

A fantastic year for Eroad shareholders with the share price rising 120% since Jan. gotta be happy with that!

Share price has bounced back higher after the share placement earlier this month so looks like the market feels this was a good move and there is much more to come if everything continues to track well in USA.
    Also looking like there may be some growth in Australia coming up with electronic road tax now being discussed and Eroad putting their hand up to carry out trials like they have in US:
    http://www.eroad.com/assets/Uploads/...nitiatives.pdf

Locally i'm sure Eroad will be involved in this if it eventuates:
    https://www.radionz.co.nz/news/natio...improve-safety

Well done Eroad - a very happy holder here !

High volume today. Turnover is almost as high as ATM. Last year they update the market on 5 Jan. December results should be soon!

percy

ERD appear to be gaining momentum in both sales and share price.
    I brought a very small parcel at $3.4367 on 22/12/2017 for the wife,after selling her TIL..

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    ERD appear to be gaining momentum in both sales and share price.
    I brought a very small parcel at $3.4367 on 22/12/2017 for the wife,after selling her TIL..
    The charts look great but I really struggle with this company. Seems to be very little information out there about them and the fact that there was an insider trading scandal not so long ago and also one of their founders leaving immediatly without explanation leaves me with massive integrity issues with these guys. I would put it in the same basket as Rakon (apart from people seem to be making money off this despite major shareholders selling down holdings).

The main posts on this thread also tend to be from a couple of people who only post about Eroad. I wonder what their links to insiders are.

also question the details on their latest announcement. It tells how many units they are selling but not what they are selling them for, or am I missing something... The whole report just talks about units rather than how much those units are selling for. Very strange reporting for a listed company. They could be discounting the heck out of the contracts and pumping out more units.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by cdonald View Post
    The charts look great but I really struggle with this company. Seems to be very little information out there about them and the fact that there was an insider trading scandal not so long ago and also one of their founders leaving immediatly without explanation leaves me with massive integrity issues with these guys. I would put it in the same basket as Rakon (apart from people seem to be making money off this despite major shareholders selling down holdings).

The main posts on this thread also tend to be from a couple of people who only post about Eroad. I wonder what their links to insiders are.
    Yes a company to take care with.
    Results in Australia and NZ have financed US development.
    I have had them on a watch list for some time waiting for a catalyst announcement.
    I am still not a "high conviction " holder,just putting the wife's big toe in the water.
    Like the idea,just not sure a Kiwi company can compete with US companies in their home territory.
    I also hold a few IKE.

PIE Funds still raving about Eroad

In this update
    https://www.piefunds.co.nz/assets/ne...F%20Newsletter
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Very interesting comparing the performance of their funds relative to the index's, something they very conveniently overlook doing in their slice of pie e newsletter.
    On topic I bought a few last week as a speculative small position.
    Last edited by Beagle; 10-01-2018 at 08:20 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Keeping a few pennies ready for the SPP?

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Very interesting comparing the performance of their funds relative to the index's, something they very conveniently overlook doing in their slice of pie e newsletter.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Roger if you take another look at the link in the update you will see there are two bars side by side one is Pie Fund Performance the other Grey the relative index , looks pretty obvious to me , did YOU overlook something ?