sharetrader
Page 65 of 80 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast

SP is holding up ...sign of Brillian keeps buying shares on the market

The Australian Dataroom column suggests Volaris is poised to raise its bid foe ERoad.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/dataroom

Getting Newman back as Director / Consultant at this time is an interesting move

Maybe ERD plan to be keep rejecting offers until one is so big they won’t be able to refuse
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

SP has continued to creep upwards to $1.44 and has touched $1.46 intra-day. I wonder when we will have an announcement clarifying "where to now" with the NBIO from Brillian?

When I look back to the nadir ERD reached earlier this year holders will be very happy presently.

Market Close report in media

Transport technology firm Eroad was unchanged at $1.44. It was reported that Volaris Group, owned by Toronto-listed Constellation Software, presently has no intention of increasing its takeover offer (at $1.30 a share), though it reserves the right to do so if there is a change of circumstances.

https://www.goodreturns.co.nz/articl...-of-gains.html
    Last edited by winner69; 25-07-2023 at 07:54 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Has a gut feeling ...they won't increase the bid. They will just keep the current holding n prefer to wait and see.

Steven is back. With 12% holding...the takeover won't be easy. After all...he walked away from the role n left all the mess the new CEO.

Took my profit last week n walked away with a handsome profit....less than 4 weeks holding.

Prefer to wait n see ...hope the sp not go down to $1.30

The Volaris action hasn’t attracted any other suitors so why do they need to do anything?

Meanwhile it’s up to ERD itself to kick some goals to prop up the SP. Where are the announcements of some big North America customer wins..?

The other factor is ERD are forecasting cash flow neutral by FY25 and cash flow positive by FY26. Doing this means they will keep within their $90m debt facility. Any miss here and it’s cap raise time. So Volaris can sit and watch and any slip up will make it easier for them to get the rest of the company at the cheap price of $1.30

Yeah..that big debts that worry n hinder me

The firm, ultimately owned by Toronto-listed Constellation Software, said in response to speculation: “Volaris Group wishes to clarify that it currently has no intention to increase its proposal price under its NBIO, although it reserves its right to do so if there is a change of circumstances - including, but not limited to, being granted access to due diligence by Eroad”.

This was my fear, that unless there was another company interested in purchasing that they would just sit tight and wait,
    I am happier now with my decision to sell at $1.38 than I was yesterday