sharetrader
Page 72 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2262686970717273747576 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by thebusinessman View Post
    Well I felt brave enough to restock at 70c given everything that has been going on here. The other half of my shares are free carry so will see where the wind takes this one...
    Not unreasonable, although I prefer to see the capital raise over and done with if the underwriter is to be left with stock, and the dust to settle. But the share doesn't owe me anything either just now, despite being significantly in the red until Volaris came along, so I will also consider reentering and allowing the wind to blow.....

I considered it one of those coin flips where if potential suitors are not done yet then waiting too long to re-enter might end in a lost opportunity, vs. the potential of the stock to slide to even more attractive entry levels. History and experience has taught me that I kick myself much harder over inaction than making a wrong decision... So I jumped back in.

DIrectors bought up big in capital raise

All that skin in the game …..the future is bright …..and success a certainty

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/418694
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post

So - I take it you are holdling, are you?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

They had no choice but to jump in hard as a group, to back their own play, after the debacle this has turned out to be after they had to cap raise due to these “ partners who were coming on board, with the ability to put in capital” didn’t front…
    There is desperation and poor ethics all over this latest chapter the board has written…

27% take up in retail offer …hmmmm

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...837/403734.pdf

So the book build for the shares not taken up was essentially a failure

That’s 20 million shares going the underwriters …….ouch

But Susan seems pleased with the support the company got ….great effort Susan

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...922/403822.pdf

So the book build for the shares not taken up was essentially a failure

That’s 20 million shares going the underwriters …….ouch

But Susan seems pleased with the support the company got ….great effort Susan

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...922/403822.pdf
    Will be interesting to see how the SP develops from here ... will the underwriter consider ERD as the hidden wildcard of its long term investments ... or will they try to sell the shares at any price now?

I know what I would have done ... never sign the commitment as an underwriter!
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Will be interesting to see how the SP develops from here ... will the underwriter consider ERD as the hidden wildcard of its long term investments ... or will they try to sell the shares at any price now?

I know what I would have done ... never sign the commitment as an underwriter!
    also, what is Volaris next move? Dump the shares they have or wait patiently to acquire more at sub 70c and then launch renewed (and probably hostile) code takeover at 90c.

Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    also, what is Volaris next move? Dump the shares they have or wait patiently to acquire more at sub 70c and then launch renewed (and probably hostile) code takeover at 90c.
    Very good questions, this is a complete shambles and one wonders how some board members actually achieve their positions…if this is the result of their strategic planning then I think someone needs to go back to the basic fundamentals of business planning…
    My feeling now is that no one will move in the short to medium term, everyone has to much to lose if this craters now so the institutional investors will let this settle down then seek to move it upwards over time, with the new shares in play the numbers just don’t work for a takeover now?