sharetrader
Page 78 of 80 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    But also they couldn’t sell even if they wanted to. No buyers unless they wanted to push the SP back down to the 40cent range
    Yes, I completely agree with you…that’s why I’m looking at it so hard, I don’t believe (I could easily be wrong) that they would put their hands up to end up holding something they couldn’t offload or would take a hiding doing so? Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Bikeguy View Post
    Yes, I completely agree with you…that’s why I’m looking at it so hard, I don’t believe (I could easily be wrong) that they would put their hands up to end up holding something they couldn’t offload or would take a hiding doing so? Thoughts?
    Yes true. Maybe they didnt think there would be so much left over that they would have to take on?

Unsure on this and cant really see it worth a punt either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    Yes true. Maybe they didnt think there would be so much left over that they would have to take on?

Unsure on this and cant really see it worth a punt either way.
    Fair comment,

Quote Originally Posted by Bikeguy View Post
    Clearly the underwriters knew they were going to end up having to take up a large number of shares with the recent capital raise, and the board had to accept the price they were willing to do that at,
    These underwriters are no fools, and they go in eyes wide open, there is no way they are holding these shares because they were “ surprised “ by the lack of uptake, they got them at the price they wanted. They know something.
    That if this was a NASDAQ listed US company it would be priced on 5 x revenue with a share prices around $4-5?

CEO, NZ Shareholders Association

Will be an interesting to see where this one goes over next couple of days…see if whoever is purchasing continues…or let’s some doubt turn into selling liquidity

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver Mander View Post
    Great video, worth a watch.

Someone is still buying these up? Why?

They are only break even, no dividend, be better to wait until see how next report shapes up?

Strange no-one has commented upon the Business Desk article yesterday regarding the Governments stated intention via the National/Act coalition agreement to implement universal road user charges, and the role ERD could play in future. Perhaps someone with better skills than me can post a link.

RUCs are already to apply to another 100k of electric and hybrid vehicles from 1 April 2024, but the Minister of Transport is acknowledging that all vehicles are eventually to be moved to an electronic system for RUCs.

Not a "market mover" circumstance for ERD just now but depending upon the solutions ultimately required offers potential for future involvement.