sharetrader
Page 23 of 79 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast

Wasn't there a promising quarterly report a whole two months or so back? ERD looks to be moving in a nice direction to me, just because nothing much has happened for a few months (over xmas no less) doesn't seem like a great reason to bail out, nothing wrong with quiet achievers.

MFT is great, but it ain't cheap. Maybe later in the year...

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar K9 View Post
    Wasn't there a promising quarterly report a whole two months or so back? ERD looks to be moving in a nice direction to me, just because nothing much has happened for a few months (over xmas no less) doesn't seem like a great reason to bail out, nothing wrong with quiet achievers.

MFT is great, but it ain't cheap. Maybe later in the year...
    Hope you are right and it is indeed a quiet achiever and it does very well for you. I have held ERD for quite some time for no particular benefit hence my decision to bail. Sure MFT is expensive but I have done very well out of it so far, it just chugs quietly along in the right direction so its been a good long term hold for me. Hope it continues to chug along quietly

This one still under the radar, no news is good news? Jarden recently in to it, CFO buying a bit

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...027/318872.pdf

Thoughts?

Tiny amount topped up
    Though looks punt level

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar K9 View Post
    This one still under the radar, no news is good news? Jarden recently in to it, CFO buying a bit

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...027/318872.pdf

Thoughts?
    Markets typically don't like loss making companies with dropping growth rates - particularly in a bear market.

Forward PE (if we believe the optimistic analyst prediction for 2022) is still above 50 ... and earnings CAGR is going down (i.e. negative).

Pretty sure there will be better buying opportunities ahead - though not sure whether there will be good buying opportunities, if you see what I mean ;

But obviously - I could be wrong, Trump might introduce wide spread road user charges in order to annoy his supporters and to lose the next election and for some reason the David under the suppliers of this charging technology might win.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Thanks guys, more or less how it looked to me but wanted to be sure I wasn't missing something. Better opportunities ahead and elsewhere as you say...

Hmmmm. Good result coming? Not another leaky ship....

someone knows something....

Investor / Wizard / Mall Santa Pricey's Avatar

I have no faith in the FCA when I see movements like this.
    "His loyalty couldn't be bought at any price; but it could be rented remarkably cheaply."

Eroad was deemed an essential service during lockdown, and rightly so, knowing where your staff are is now more important than ever in a Covid world. Been stocking up on these beauties for a while now.