sharetrader
Page 14 of 79 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    SP moving up...... I asked my banker friend to look into this for me, and after a few phone calls came back very exited ...next xero.. Bla bla.... Etc
    Happy boy today

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Happy boy today
    Roughly 90% SP appreciation since this time last year, and as Freebee points out 98% customer retention, initial profit can only grow, exciting potential in USA and Australia markets, so I'm happy to join this club and yes, we are "well positioned." Exciting times ahead IMO.

percy

Seems a bit odd to me that eldratings.com rated them third with 8.5, compared with 9 for the first two,yet user ratings achieved by Keep Tuckin were only two and three quarters, and Omnitraces OVG a low two and a half,miles behind Eroad's five.

Good sleuthing Percy, noted that eroad is the only device that has been independently certified for future compliance. Also liked the way they actually responded to critical reviews unlike other companies, shows that they’re watching and protecting their reputation/image.

Investor

Thanks for that someone who obliged to fill my remainder of the order from Friday.

Investor

Hmmm...gone bit quiet around here. The euphoria following results announcement seem to have fizzed off, at least for now.

Shhhh let the price fall and accumulate

Outside thinking.

I guess this news means ERD will not be issuing more shares via a Capital Raising, and can step up the pace of its growth?

"13 June 2018 Auckland - Electronic road user charges and compliance services provider EROAD has won the EY debt deal of the year at the INFINZ 2018 Industry Awards.

The judges said of EROAD’s $48 million multi-option credit facility: “This highly innovative funding mechanism enabled EROAD, who were growing rapidly, to leverage its largest asset (and a non-balance sheet item), being future contracted income, and intangible assets.”

The annual INFINZ Industry Awards are the New Zealand finance industry’s premier awards.

EROAD chief executive officer Steven Newman said the company was delighted by the industry’s acknowledgement, and EROAD was already enjoying the benefits of the award-winning deal which was a key platform for continued growth.

Mr Newman said that credit for the deal was shared with its finance partner BNZ, which shared a desire to innovate, recognising the value in being able to leverage assets like future contracted income to support a fast-growing company."

Outside thinking.

More good growth signalled. USA still very much a work in progress.

Quarter to 30 June 2018
    Total Contracted Units*
    Total at Mar-18
    Total at Jun-18
    Units added in Quarter
    % growth in Quarter
    5%
    % growth Annualised
    22%

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    More good growth signalled. USA still very much a work in progress.

Quarter to 30 June 2018
    Total Contracted Units*
    Total at Mar-18
    Total at Jun-18
    Units added in Quarter
    % growth in Quarter
    5%
    % growth Annualised
    22%
    Yes good numbers overall, however not sure how the market will react to below commentary...

"The unit sales in the first quarter of FY19 has been much slower than we initially expected as many deals have been pushed out beyond the quarter. While the annual unit sales cycle has always been seasonal, the expected delivery timeframe for units in the sales pipeline this year results in an expectation that quarterly unit sales will be much more lumpy in FY19 than prior years."